Chapter 12: A Brother's Bond: Dekiru vs. Spiderman

After hearing the news from Mj about Aunt May, and seeing the many missed calls he got from Izuku. Peter hurried over to the hospital where she was being kept. Swinging over to the hospital he jumped onto the wall of the building. Climbing down he found what room she was in as he looked through the window to see her laying on a bed with Izuku by her side. Knowing what room she was in he jumped into the air performing a flip. With the suit on his body he was able to retract, and shift its form into a black short sleeve t-shirt as he wore his cargo pants and black shoes.

Landing in an alleyway beside the hospital as to avoid attention

Landing in an alleyway beside the hospital as to avoid attention. He had a stoic look on his face with lowered eyes. Walking out into the daylight he hurried through the doors. Upon entering the hospital he was met with a surprised visitor.

Peter: Eddie?

He said. Surprised to see the friend who berated him earlier, as he stood there with a rather disappointed look. After everything that's happened lately, Peter didn't expect to see him here.

Peter: Wh-Why are you here?

Eddie: Because I still remember what a sweet lady she is. When Gwen told me about Aunt May...I figured it was worth stomaching you for her sake. Should've guessed it wouldn't be an issue.

He says hiding the glare behind his eyes as he walked forward.

Eddie: I mean why would you be here? She's only the woman who raised you.

He said as he bumped into Peter's shoulder while walking away. Not noticing a small part on his shoulder where his shirt was smushed back, but it soon returned back to its shape by the suit itself. Glancing down at his shirt, Peter took a glance back at Eddie as he left through the doors. A look of annoyance was evident in his facial expression.

Though he had somewhere important he needed to be.

After getting the room number in where she was held. He made it to the room and stood beside Izuku and Aunt May, whom was laying down on the bed. Standing in the room with them was a familiar doctor that was known by the family. Doctor Bromwell, who at the time was also treating May and helping as her doctor as he read off on a clipboard about her condition.

Dr. Bromwell: Yes, she's in recovery. Infact she's doing very well.

Aunt May: See you two, I told you.

Peter: Aunt May you had a heart attack.

Aunt May: A little one.

Izuku: Which was way too close for comfort.

The two expressed showing their concern for their aunt. Doctor Bromwell clicked his pen as he placed it in his pocket.

Doctor: Their right. Thankfully, but you shouldn't just treat this lightly either of you.

Peter: We won't. Thanks doc.

He told him as the doctor nodded off before walking out through the door. Grabbing a chair Peter took a seat by Aunt May, as Izuku returned back to his seat both sitting on opposite sides of her bed.