Chapter 1

The Sullivan household consists of just Benjamin, Emma, and their only son, Stefan. Stefan is the offspring of a highly esteemed and prosperous lawyer who owns a law firm. As Stefan nears the end of his college career with graduation only days away, Benjamin harbors a desire for his son to inherit the family business. Benjamin himself is a lawyer. Stefan maintains a close circle of friends, with Edward

Stefan's closest friend is Edward Leo Harrington, a bond forged since they were just 12 years old. Through thick and thin, Stefan and Edward have been there for each other throughout their lives. Their colleges are even conveniently located near one another.

As Stefan prepared for his college departure, he envisioned reuniting with Edward on his way to college. He soon planned to leave for his own college after this visit. Glancing at his reflection in the mirror, Stefan headed towards the parking lot where his prized possessions resided. His initial search was for his usual ride, the sleek Audi R8. Unfortunately, his mother had commandeered it for an important meeting. Left with a single choice, Stefan settled for his other remarkable vehicle – the Lamborghini Revuelto.

With a press of the ignition, Stefan brought the Lamborghini Revuelto to life. Murmuring a determined phrase, "Let the day begin," he accelerated away at an impressive speed.

Edward comes from a family unit of four. Edward's parents are Carlyle and Evelyn Harrington. They also have a younger daughter named Eleanor who shares a similar artistic passion with her mother. Eleanor is currently 24 years old pursuing studies in photography, fulfilling a dream Evelyn once held for herself.

Edward is a millionaire's son and the first born in the Harrington family, he is currently 26 years old. He is a very good son and brother. His full name is Edward Leo Harrington, he prefers his middle name instead of his father's. His academic pursuits are equally impressive. Edward is pursuing a dual degree, studying MA in International Relations alongside a Master of Business Administration (MBA). His ambition extends beyond academia; he aspires to establish his own company, leveraging his knowledge in both international relations and business management.

Far more than just friends, Edward and Stefan formed an unshakeable bond at a young age, specifically when Edward was only 12. This pivotal moment came during a terrifying car accident that left Edward's mother in a temporary coma. In the face of immense uncertainty, Stefan's unwavering support shone a light on the profound power of true friendship. Social standing and external connections became irrelevant. All that mattered was the deep and enduring connection they shared.

Years later, on the significant day of their graduation, Edward reflects on his journey. He recognizes the influence of his privileged background, his unwavering determination, and most importantly, the permanent mark left on his soul by Stefan's unwavering friendship.

Edward, with the keys to his prized Chevrolet Corvette in hand, embarked on a road trip to college. He wasn't alone; his younger sister, Eleanor, joined him for the journey. Their destination held a special significance – it was where Edward would reunite with his closest friend, Stefan.