Chapter 10

Nyomi

I open my eyes to see that I am in a dimly lit room. I try to move, but I can't. My hands and ankles are tied to a chair. I struggled a little bit before giving up.

I look around the room, and I notice someone else here with me. I can't tell who it, but they are also tied to the chair.

Before I can say anything, the door flies open. My dad comes into the room. Fear fills my body.

"Good, you're awake, little peanut." He says with a sadistic smile.

"What are you going to do to me? Where I am? Where's Jasmine? And Nick?" I ask frantically.

"Calm, my dear. They are fine. Jasmine is right next to you. You two are a disgrace. You two should have never been born." He growls.

"We didn't do anything wrong!"

"Yes. You did. Hybrids shouldn't exist! They are disgusting creatures!" His voice slowly gets louder.

"Then why did you marry mom? She is a witch! Why did you marry her?" I ask, tears filling in my eyes.

"I loved her. But when she gave me hybrid daughters, I hated her. So, I got rid of her."

"No. No, you didn't!" The tears fall down my cheeks.

A sudden sting spreads on my cheek. He slapped me.

"I did. And I am going to do the same to you two. I will do your sister first, so you can watch the pain on her face. No one can help you now, little peanut. Not you. Not your sister. Not even your precious triplets from the stupid fucking Eclipse Pack." He says.

The triplets. The wolf inside of me growls. They took me in when I needed a place to stay. Diego and Maria took care of me as their own. But there's nothing special about them. I know they won't come for me. I pissed them off. I didn't mean to. But I did.

I watch Oliver grab a torture tool of the table nearby. He walks over to Jasmine, who is now just waking up.

"Don't hurt her! Please!" I yell. Her screams fill the room as he starts his torture.

My body jults as I wake up, panting heavily. I look around to assess my surroundings. I am still in Diego's car, but we are parked at the house.

"Hey. Breathe." I hear Diego say next to me. I try to calm my breathing, but it's hard. Diego curses under his breath. He opens his door and gets out. He rounds the car to my side, opening the door. He grabs the bag with the burgers in it before picking me up. He carries me inside and up to my room.

The whole way up, my breathing is frantic and uneven. Tears are streaming down my face.

"H-he hurt her. He's going to h-hurt me." I say over and over again. Diego sets me on my bed and the burgers on my nightstand. I am still muttering the words.

"Please calm down. I'm not really good at this stuff. Just try to breathe." He says, worried. He quickly grabs out his phone. He dials a phone number and puts it to his ear.

"Mateo, you and your brothers need to come home right now. She's having another panic attack." He says into the phone. I don't pay attention to the rest of the conversations as I am too focused on my own thoughts.

It wasn't like any of my other dreams. They are usually memories. Things that have already happened. Jasmine was never in the room with me. But he hurt her. Is he hurting her like he did with me? If he finds me, he will hurt me, too. He will hurt me more.