Chapter 12

Mateo

I pull off Parker's pants, watching cock spring up. I let out a low growl at the sight.

"Hurry up." Parker says, rolling his eyes.

"Be patient." I repsond.

I kiss down his neck and down his chess. Parker groans at my actions. I slowly make my way down to his member before taking him into my mouth. The metal piercings are cold on my tongue. All 6 of them.

I move my head up and down along his shaft. I groan when his hand and fingers laces through my hair. Each time I pull up, I suck harder. My hand gently massaging his balls while I suck him off. Just as he is about to cum into my mouth, I quickly pull off him.

"The fuck, man." Parker glares up at me. I just smirk while I push my pants down along with my boxers. I flip Parker onto his knees so his ass is in the air. I reach into the nightsrand drawer, pulling out the lube and condom.

Opening the condom, I roll it onto my dick, pinching the top so all the air is out. I open the lube bottle, squirting some directly onto his ass. He shivers at the cold liquid. I smack his cheek before aligning myself and pushing in.

Parker's nuckles turn white as he grips the sheet tightly on the bed. I let him adjust for a minute before I start thrusting my hips. My brother and I both groan at the same time. The head bord bangs against the wall with each thrust I do.

My hand slides from it's place on his hip to his erection. I stroke his cock in time with my thrusts. Our mingled groans and grunts fill the air of the bedroom. I feel his cock twitch in my hand as he gets closer.

I pick up my pace as I am also getting closer. Parker moans deeply as he comes undone. His hot seed spilling out, dripping onto the bed. With one final thrust, the condom around my dick holds all of my own cum.

I slowly pull out of Parker's ass. I push myself off the bed just as Parker sits back on his knees. I disappear into the bathroom, throwing the condom into the trash can. I grab a cloth, getting it wet. I clean my stickny, now soft penis. I rinse out the wash cloth. I grab a dry too before exiting the bathroom and making my way back to Parker.

I toss him both towels before pulling on my clothes. I give Parker a quick smile before leaving his room. I quietly close Parker's door as I exit the room. Yes, we fuck sometimes, but it's just a thing we do.

I walk down the hall to my room, passing my mom on the way. She stops me so she can hand me her old phone.

"I found it. Your dad already has it set up for her. All of our numbers programmed into it." She says with a smile. I take the phone, looking down at it. It's an iPhone 14. It still works pretty well as it is only a year old.

"Thanks, mom. I appreciate it." I tell her before making my way to Nyomi's room. My foot steps echo through the quiet hall.

I knock softly on the door that's next to mine. I heard a faint 'enter' giving me permission to come in. I slowly push open the door to see Nyomi sitting up on her bed. I look at the tv, which is playing The Little Mermaid. A faint smile plays on my lips. I look back at Nyomi, who looks better now from when I left. I move to sit next to her on her bed.

"This is for you, Princesa." I hand her the phone, grateful that she takes it. "Do you know how to use it?" I don't know why I asked, but I did. She shakes her head in response to my dumb question.

I show Nyomi how to use it. Teaching her how to call and text, mainly. She picks up on the use pretty quickly. She wanted to change all of the contacts on her phone to fun nicknames, so I help her with that too. I smiled at the emojis she even used.