Chapter 15

Nyomi

I expect the pain to be sudden and very painful. But after a moment or two, I realize that there is no pain. I slowly open my eyes and I drop my arms to my side. I look around me to see a bunch of wolves. A wolf bigger than one that attacked me is holding that said wolf by the neck in it large mouth. My heart races but I let out a soft sigh of relief. I look at the other wolves that were chasing me. They are being blocked by three bigger wolves. One of the three wolves steps closer to me and I gulp. 

I watch closely as it begins to change. My eye widen as I look at Parker in front of me. The other two must be Mateo and Alex. The biggest wolf that is holding my attacker must be Diego. I stare at Parker expecting him to yell at me and scold me for running away. But he doesn't. He just steps closer to me, wrapping me in a tight embrace. I stand there frozen for a few seconds before hugging him back. 

He pulls away from the hug, looking down at me. 

"Don't EVER do something like this again. You worried all of us, darling." He says stern but also soft. 

"I-I'm sorry. I just... I can't stay in one place for too long. It's to dangerous. My dad will find me and when he finds me he'll hurt me. He'll hurt me a lot. I-I can't go back to him. I just can't. I won't. I-" My rambling is suddenly interrupted by his mouth coming onto mine. His hand moves to the back of my head, holding me in place. 

This is definitely not how I wanted my first to go. Not in the middle of the woods after being almost killed by a giant wolf. I wanted it to be all romantic and in a romantic setting. But after I get over my shock and hesitation, I start to relax into the kiss. When he feels me relaxing, he deepen the kiss. Our lips move in sync in a heated kiss. His other hand moves to my waist, pulling me closer to his body. 

After a few moments, he pulls away. This tingling sensation that I felt in his room is back. I can feel my wolf trying to get out and get closer to him. She screams at me to let her out, but I can't as it would be super painful. Her feelings for Parker are too great on my eyes widen in realization. 

Parker is my mate. I think he realizes it, too. But his reactions is different than mine. He just smiles at me. Before I can react again, My head starts pounding in a massive headache from my wolf trying to get out. I end up I passing out and falling into his arms.

Parker------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why I did it. But I did. I guess couldn't stand listening to her ramble onto about the lame ass excused. So I press my lips on hers. I feel her tense up slightly before relaxing into me. When I feel her relaxing, I instantly deepen the kiss. My lips move in sync with hers. Man, I love he way she tastes. The way her lips fit perfectly into mine. It wasn't nothing compared to kissing Sophia. Her kisses were so animated. But Nyomi's is so... so fucking perfect. 

I break the kiss and I look down at her. My wolf growls in satisfaction. I found my mate and possibly Mateo's and Alex's mate too. That makes a lot of sense now. Especially why Mateo has been super protective of her. He may not have realized it at the moment, but it makes sense. I watch as her eyes go wide when she realizes it too. I smile at her. But before any of us could react again, she passes out. I quickly catch her in my arms, picking her up bridal style 

I turn around to face my brothers and father. The other wolves have left in fear. I watch my brothers shift back into their human forms. They look relieved, worries, and also jealous all at the same time. I smirk and wink at them. 

"Don't worry. You still have a chance with her." I tell them. They look at me confused then it hits them. 

"You mean... That she's..."