ruined books & 394

"now remember, these visits to hogsmeade village are a privilege. should your behavior reflect poorly on the school in any way, that privilege shall never be extended again." mcgonagall said, as the group of slytherin's waited in line.

"do you think i could get away with getting fire whiskey?" daphne asked, turning to aurora.

"you look fourteen at the most, no shot." aurora said. "blaise, however, looks about sixteen."

"absolutely not. i'm not going to suffer through mcgonagall's wrath just because you two want to try alcohol." blaise said, shaking his head and eyeing the professor in fear.

"i'll do it." pansy said, rolling her eyes.

"oh, because you look so much older?" daphne said, raising an eyebrow at the short haired girl.

"let's just stick to butterbeer today, hm?" theo said, hanging his arm over aurora's shoulders.

"boo, no fun." daphne pouted, before moving up in line.

"no alcohol for us." aurora sighed, walking forward with theo still holding onto her.

they each passed filch their slips before getting into a carriage together, with daphne, aurora, and theo, on one side and enzo, pansy, and draco on the other.

"our first hogsmeade trip, we've been dreaming about this since first year." daphne said, a toothy grin on her face as she looked out the snowy window.

enzo looked at the group, relieved his parents had moved him to london, just happy he was involved with this small circle.

aurora couldn't help but glance at all the wanted posters for her father as they walked through the small village. she couldn't believe it was the same man as the one smiling and waving in the photo.

"want to get some chocolate frogs?" theo asked, once again, draping his arm over her.

"yes, and some sugar quills please." aurora said, her smile returning as she thought of the sweets.

the group walked into honeydukes, their mouths watering as they saw all the candy in the shop.

"they have the beans!" blaise yelled, running to grab them as daphne's face crinkled in disgust.

"how can you possibly eat those?" she asked, keeping her distance as she picked up some licorice wands.

"don't hate, they have some very good flavors." blaise said, standing straight as he held them close to his chest.

enzo grabbed handfuls of exploding bonbons and fudge flies before heading to the register, with pansy right behind him with her own armful of acid pops, cauldron cakes, and jelly slugs.

draco grabbed some of his own acid pops and chocolate frogs before stepping behind them in line.

"get anything you want, rory. it's on me." theo said, grabbing a pack of peppermint toads.

"are you sure? the sweets here are expensive." aurora said, not wanting theo to spend so much money on her.

"i'm sure, go ahead." theo said, watching as she picked up all of her favorites before coming back to him. he scooped up the candies into his own arms before leading them to the register.

"we're all going to be sick tomorrow." daphne said, already starting on her licorice wands.

"but it'll be worth it." blaise said, leading the group to the three broomsticks to get butterbeers.

as they got back, they were shocked to see the entire school rounded into the great hall.

"what's with the school sleepover?" pansy said, annoyed as she packed up her night essentials.