peter

"hermione granger stormed out of a classroom? are you serious?" aurora asked, shocked as she let out a short laugh.

"that's what i said. that's so unlike her. as much as i hate her, she's smart smart." daphne said.

"it's insane, right? the whole year i've heard all about how she's the brightest witch of the age and then the next lavender brown is telling me all about it." enzo said.

"wait, you're friends with brown?" daphne asked, sitting up straighter as her and aurora exchanged looks.

"no, no. we're partners in potions. she told me about it then." enzo said.

suddenly, draco walked up to the table, demanding them all to come outside with him.

"you don't seriously want us to watch this, draco?" aurora said, realizing why they were outside.

"it's going to be brilliant. that bloody bird will finally be gone. think i might donate the head to the gryffindor common room." draco said, a proud smirk on his face.

"you're disgusting." daphne said, sitting on the ground and leaning against one of the big stones.

"and the rest of you agree with this?" aurora said, looking between enzo, theo, pansy, and blaise.

"i don't." enzo said, taking a seat beside daphne.

"look, aurora, the beast deserves it. it did attack draco." theo said, defending his friend.

"only because draco did exactly what hagrid said not to do." aurora argued.

"back off, rory. let draco have his fun." blaise said, moving aurora away from draco.

"no, i want to hit the bloody bastard." aurora said, pulling her arm out of blaise's grip.

but just as blaise reached for her again, the three gryffindor's showed up, causing aurora to pause her movements and let blaise grab ahold of her arm again.

"come to see the show?" draco asked, standing beside theo as he raised his arms up.

"you! you, foul, loathesome, evil little cockroach!" hermione said, storming up to draco and holding her wand against his neck as he whimpered in fear, turning his head to the side as he leaned against the stone.

"hermione, no!" ron yelled, as daphne and enzo watched from the ground and blaise tightened his grip on aurora.

theo watched, unsure what to do as the witch kept her wand against draco.

"he's not worth it." ron said.

hermione finally lowered her wand, making draco look around at his friends as he laughed. only for hermione to turn back and punch him, hitting his nose.

aurora's eyes widened as she heard the crunching sound, but to be honest she was grateful hermione did it so she didn't have to.

"malfoy, you okay?" theo asked, grabbing ahold of his arm so he wouldn't fall to the ground.

"who cares?" aurora said, finally feeling blaise loosen his grip on her as he hurried towards draco.

"i wish we could be friends with her." daphne said in awe, watching as she walked away with weasley and potter.

the three boys quickly ran away, draco pulling pansy with him, as the other three stayed.

theo had tried to pull aurora with but she had removed his hand from her own, telling him to go.

"why are you looking at me like that, potter?" aurora asked, crossing her arms as she stared down the scarred boy.

"how long have you known?" harry asked, stepping closer to the dark haired girl.