That Second Hit Of Ecstacy

The party had now simmered down and people were leaving apart from Kaliyah, Namzuri, Amet & Ama.

Amet was busy a few blocks down near a local car park having his late night spliff as he tried to regulate his emotions from all the commotion that happened earlier. He didn't even wanna be around that house if that girl was gonna be there.

He had already smoked but his chest was still heavy and he didn't know what else could get rid of this irritating feeling that he had.

His phone was now going off in his pocket making him hold the spliff between his lips as he dug into his pockets and he finally answered that unfamiliar number.

"Where are you?" Not even letting him get a word in the female voice spoke, course it was Namzuri. How did she even get his number.

"Where'd you get my number?" He asked, the change in his tone clearly showed that he was now pissed off, once again.

"Your girlfriend gave me your number, she can't find her phone and she just wanted to check to see where you were, she said she left her phone in ur bag & you've got it on you. Ur on speaker by the way" she continued.

"Tell my princess that I'm down the road just smoking real quick, that's all I'm coming in a bit" he said and Namzuri's silence made it obvious that she was jealous and now Ama could be heard cooing "see you baby" before the phone hung up abruptly not even letting Ama's full sentence be heard.

Amet stood there smoking the last of his spliff before making his way back to the house and by the time he had walked in they were all comfortable in the living room playing monopoly.

Ama was sitting beside Namzuri & Kaliyah beside Roel.

"Look who finally made it" Ama grinned as he approached her, gesturing for her to stand up as he sat down, pulling her into his lap.

Namzuri was sat beside both of them, thighs touching his as she leaned over unintentionally showing off that enticing arch in her back, she rolled the dice and played on her turn.

Amet tried not to even look at her but it was hard even with Ama sitting here on his lap, his eyes still wandered to Namzuri's curvy body.

"I have a feeling Namzuri is gonna win" Ama grinned at her and now Namzuri looked at her with a fake smile which Amet clearly had picked up on.

Namzuri's eyes glanced over at Amet's hands, caressing the creases of Ama's thigh, jealousy building up in her.

She had nothing to be jealous about. Amet was not her man.

Both her and Amet's eyes locked. He could read that look on her face. She was clearly intimidated by Ama & it showed.

"Baby it's your turn" Ama turned to face him, caressing his face as he finally regained his attention back into the game.

They were playing this board game that lasted about 15 minutes before boredom hit and everybody had dispersed off into different bedrooms, ready to sleep since it was approaching 1am.

Both Kaliyah & Roel were in his main bedroom, Amet and Ama were in the second bedroom and Namzuri was by herself in the guest room,

Night had fallen and Kaliyah and Roel were busy fucking the night away, Namzuri was up tossing and turning trying to drown out the sounds of them & Ama was fast asleep beside Amet who was just laying there laying on his back staring up at the ceiling fighting his chaotic sleep pattern.

The faint knock at the bedroom door caused his eyes quickly to dart over.

"Amet-" of course it was Namzuri who was whispering behind the other side of the door & now Amet looked at Ama to make sure she was still sleeping as he slowly crept out of the bed.