Big Changes

Namzuri sat in bed, pondering on what she was going to post on Instagram. After seeing so many girls going viral & making money off being an Instagram model she had been inspired to start that up for herself & the first thing she did was clear her Instagram deleting all her old pictures.

Namzuri wanted to get rid of all the old stuff of her to bring out the new version of herself, her and Kaliyah had been up all morning talking about it on FaceTime & even talking about starting  their very owbYouTube channels.

Namzuri knew she was a pretty girl with an amazing body and with the amount of followers she had, 10.8K, she could build herself and reach way more making something of herself and making money.

Namzuri was still a highly impressionable teenager and at nineteen any sort of inspiration she got she would go for it & so here she was thinking on where to start first.

She wanted to be even more sexy & put together, she wanted to collab with other influencers and live a lavish life and that's exactly what Namzuri was going to do. Both her and Kaliyah had big plans for the future.

"So what do you think I should post?" Namzuri asked as she now swiped off Instagram and back into the FaceTime call that she had forgotten all about due to Kaliyah being so quiet, she was sorting out her Instagram herself.

"Something sexy, you know I saw this girl on Instagram where men would literally pay just to see her face. It's crazy" Kaliyah cooed with excitement.

"That's gonna be us" Namzuri spoke with confidence.

"We're gonna be the next IT GIRLS trust me & nothing is gonna get in our way" Kaliyah grinned into the camera and now Namzuri's smile lit up.

"Nothing" Namzuri confirmed.

These girls were coming to take the win & that was all that was on their minds.

-
-
-
-
-

"She's been talking all weird man"

Amet & Roel had rolled up on Roel's apartment balcony as they stood there looking down on the city.

Amet listened to the complaints of Roel talking about how Kaliyah was moving all funny & acting different. Kaliyah was subtly making changes and Roel had picked up on it.

"Yeah but what do you mean though?" Amet was curious.

"She's trying to become a influencer or something like that, saying that she needs new clothes & she's gonna go out more" Roel genuinely sounded worried. He was beginning to love Kaliyah and this sudden shift in her personality took him by surprise.

"I told you, these black girls aren't for marriage my guy. You should have fucked her and left her alone. This is how Brenda was moving remember them years ago- pfft they're all the same. The clout gets to their head man" Amet's advice made Roel anxious.

The last thing Roel wanted was to experience what Amet went through. Roel was by Amet's side as he recovered from his break up with Brenda and honestly it was as if Amet had been stabbed, it was like Brenda and stolen his heart and left him lifeless. Amet's heart break was unbearable even for Roel & Roel would never want to have to go through that.