CHAPTER 2

Author's pov

Ishika came downstairs fuming in anger and sat beside aarvi who was sitting on the couch and playing games. "What's wrong" aarvi asked. "Your brother is crazy " ishika replied. Then Mrs rathore asked her what happened and ishika told everything. By the moment she was done with telling everything, aarvi was laughing his ass off and aunty was just giving a awkward smile since she was not feeling good about the closeness she was witnessing of ishika and atharv on the first meeting.
Atharv came downstairs in a pissed off mood and sat at the dining table, he stared at his sister and started the conversation by saying "aarvi how many times do I have to tell you that no one is allowed to come to my office study room floor without my permission!"

Aarvi replied " but bhai she will decide everything for your wedding and remember she is not just any wedding planner,she is my bestfriend "
Atharv replied with whatever look and continued eating. When he was all done he got up to leave for office and thats when ishika came infront of him stopping him. Atharv looked at her with a questionable face.
" I know you don't want to work with me but for now we have to work on your outfits for the preparations for your wedding. We have a huge list first we have to go shop. I am sorry but I think you have to take a day off "
Ishika said all these words making atharv frown at her and looked at his mom for explanation. " I am sorry son but she is ryt "

The whole day, they went from mall to mall coz atharv was showing alot tantrums for his outfit and ishika was getting pissed off. Finally they reached at a really branded place for shopping and got out for shopping. Of course they met many times before this also but as usual they always fought with each other and never left a chance to tease each other especially atharv. Ishika was sitting outside the trial room while atharv was trying his outfit.

Atharv's pov
I took out my shirt and was about to wear this kurta when I thought to tease that missy chick. I called out for her " ishika! Come help me with this kurta!"
She replied "have you gone mad or something?! You are a grown up man not any 5 year old boy. Wear it by yourself."
She is not gonna buy for it easily i thought and said " if you don't come in and help, i will go out and then you don't want to know what i will do sweetie. "
I warned her and i think she obeyed coz the next moment she entered her eyes widened see my abs and muscular body. I pulled her closer and asked her " com'n on what are you staring at? Help me"

Ishika's pov

When he called out for me and said he wants my help, i understood he again up to some funny business as always and always like to annoy me. But when he told me that if I don't come he will come out and do something which I can't imagine, I quickly went inside since I know that this crazy person can do anything just to annoy and irritate me, i was also getting tired from all the work as well i mean setting up an indian traditional wedding at london is hard. When i went inside and saw him half naked, i turned completely red. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks and butterflies in my stomach. I started helping him but boy he does has a well maintained body. I just couldn't help but glance at it from time to time.

Author's pov

Ishika helped atharv with the kurta but not before turning her face red. Atharv smirked in victory. They paid for the kurta and all the other arrangements were done by ishika. They came outside and were about to sit in the car when both heard someone shouting "atharv!!" . Both of them turned to see a handsome man walking towards them. He came and hugged atharv tightly saying " sale shaadi kya teh hogayi, doston ko invite karna hie bhul gaya. " Then he turned to ishika and said "by any chance, are you his fiancee coz I think you definitely are i mean look at you only atharv has a royal choice and you are really beautiful young lady." . That's when ishika choked on air and started stammering " uhh no no absolutely not umm I am just his wedding planner nothing else" .
" Oh i am so sorry but yeah you are really pretty. Are you single"