CHAPTER 4

Author's pov

" Thank you so much for such a nice evening" said ishika
" Kyu chikchiki, impress hogayi kya? " Atharv said while playfully smirking at ishika. ishika sighed and said " tum nahi sudhroge. Chalti hun bye" . Ishika got out of the car and was about to go when her phone rang showing Mrs Rajvansh to which ishika frowned and changed her expression quickly. She cut the call with a jerk which didn't go unnoticed by atharv. Before she could go inside her atharv got out of the car and ran towards her asking " hey ishika, can I ask you something?" . Ishika turned around and replied yes. Atharv said " who is Mrs Rajvansh? I mean i don't wanna get personal but if you don't mind saying " after saying this atharv was able to make out that ishika was not comfortable in saying it.
Atharv continued "it's okay, i will take my leave. See ya ". Ishika didn't say anything and went inside her room. when both of them left, they were unaware that a pair of eyes were watching angrily and it non other than anika. She was extremely furious

Atharv's pov
I am glad that Ishika and i were getting close with our friendship i mean it was an amazing evening i have ever spent with her. It was magical i don't know why i feel really good when i am with her. Wait what?! What am i thinking? Atharv get a hold of yourself, you are going to get married, you can't think of someone else.
I don't know why I felt odd when i saw her mood change in 0.001 sec when she saw the name Mrs Rajvansh. Must be something let it be. I hope she is coming tomorrow for the announcement party which is held by my parents to announce my engagement with anika as the engagement was just held between our closed ones only.

Ishika's pov

It was so nice to spend some amazing time with atharv but why am i thinking so much, i should not be thinking so much about him. Do i like him? No no i can't and i should not. He is engaged. I shouldn't, i guess it's just some attraction or something because of the time we spent together. Besides i am here for something else i should not be getting involved in all these.

Anika's pov

How dare she?! How dare she go close to my atharv. He is mine just mine. You dared to go one a date with him ryt, now you wait watch agar meine tumhe bezzat karke uss rathore mansion bahar nahi nikalwa diya toh mere naam bhi anika nahi!

Author's pov

Ishika was watching tv when her phone rang to show aarvi calling. She smiled abit and took her phone
Aarvi: hey gurll what are you doing
Ishika: nothing much just watching tv
Aarvi: ohh accha btw I called you to inform you that tomorrow evening my parents have kept an announcement party for atharv and anika, and you have to come!
Ishika: okay okay i will be there btw all the shopping is done and about the preparation of mehendi it will be done soon.
Aarvi: offfo ishu don't worry too much. I am also helping ryt don't worry.
Ishika: okay thanks

Ishika and aarvi had a really good talk and then ishika went to bed.

The next morning
Ishika did her routine and left for the venue where the mehendi is going to be held. After doing almost every single preparation perfectly,she was about to leave when she bumped into someone and was about to fall when he caught her hand. It was vikram, atharv's friend. Ishika looked up and saw vikram and exclaimed " omg vikram!" To which obviously vikram smiled and pulled her to stand properly. Ishika continued " what a pleasant surprise?! And thank you for saving me feom falling" . Vikram replied with a wide smile "anytime gorgeous" . Ishika smiled at him and they started talking but they had no idea that a pair of eyes was looking at them furiously. They were talking when they heard someone calling " vikram! " .

Ishika and vikram turned to see anika coming along with atharv. She had her arms wrapped around his arms and smiling at both of them which obviously made ishika feel a pang in her heart. Anika came and side hugged vikram greeting him " hey vikram, long time no see. You know you even missed mine and atharv's engagement. " She said emphasizing the word engagement. Ishika felt abit weird. Vikram apologized to anika saying " oh i am so sorry anika i know I missed it . Actually i was out in india for some work." . The whole time atharv was just looking at ishika who was looking down feeling awkward because of anika's behaviour. " oh it's okay btw what are you doing here with the servants" anika said pointing towards ishika. Ishika snapped her head towards anika in a disbelief expression and replied " i am not a servant anika, i am here as wedding planner to arrange yours and atharv's wedding. Before that i am a really good friend of aarvi. I was studying with her in london only. "