CHAPTER 6

AUTHOR'S POV
It was morning and there was huge hustle bustle at the rathore mansion. It was mehendi at the rathore mansion since they decided to do all functions together probably anika wanted it. Atharv woke up getting annoyed by the alarm and started getting ready for the day. He took warm shower and got ready in his suit to go to the office. He comes downstairs to everyone at the dining table. Aarvi looks at him with a genuine smile and he smiles back as well
__come beta have breakfast with us__ his father tells him. He slowly nodds and starts eating breakfast with them silently when suddenly his mother, tamanah decided to break the silence .

Ahm atharv, beta why are you wearing this suit. Aren't you supposed to stay home with anika , his mother said to him in an authorised tone. I know mom but there is an urgent meeting i need to attend for the branch in Jaipur. The investors have come and they want to sign the deal with me only, Atharv said. His mother sighed and said okay. After sometime atharv started leaving after completing his breakfast and last final things which he needed. When he was just about to leave, he bumped into someone near the doorway itself and involuntarily he got hold of that person's waist. It was none other than ishika. Atharv got hold of ishika's waist and pulled her close preventing her from falling. In just fraction of seconds atharv was lost in ishika's eyes,the eyes which held a different kind of emotion every time when he looked into them, the spark he felt.

Ishu! You came! Aarvi called out from a distance bringing of them back to earth and pulling away from each other's embrace. Yeah of course i had to after all you called me, ishika said while smiling at her. Glad you are here! You know na today we have a lot of work to do but first please help me with my outfit naaa, aarvi said whining like a kid. Alr alr ishika said happily. I will take my leave, bye ishika, bye laado atharv bid goodbye and left for office. After he left while going towards aarvi's room, ishika asked why isn't atharv staying in the house today i mean it's his bride's function after all. I know bro but he said that he has some work you know our branch will be opening in Jaipur and we will stay there after the wedding with my dad's best friend's family THE RAJVANSH'S. tujhe pata hai ishu they are the second most powerful bloodline after us like not only in business but like they are super powerful and strong with every link just like dad. Aur sabse interesting baat pata hai kya hai? They have a younger daughter,the princess jisko itne saalon tak secret rakha hai and whenever medias asks them ki princess kahan hai so all they say is we are protecting her and someday when she will be actually grown up and capable of coming infront of everyone, she would take over their business empire and maximum of the udaipur will be ruled by their elder son., aarvi said more things about the Rajvansh's and ishika was listening to it with a blank face.

Soon in the afternoon, every arrangement was done perfectly by ishika . When she was doing some final touches atharv's mother, tamanah comes to her and says _beta i think you should also get ready now, the function will start soon and thank you so much for all the preparations.they are beautiful_ she says with a genuine smile. _there is no need to thank me aunty, it's my job. I will take my leave now_ ishika says and leaves. Anika sees ishika leaving and thinks _yes ishika leave! Just leave cuz that will what happen today. You will leave actually not leave but will be thrown out!_.

After sometime,everyone got ready and soon the function started. Ishika came inside the backyard where the function was held after finally getting with aarvi.
Ishika's outfit ✨