CHAPTER 7

Author's pov
Anika was shook to the core of her heart,she tried to say something when suddenly someone slapped her and this time it was aarvi! _you! Tumhari wajah se meri behen jaisi bestfriend ko ghar se aise bezzat hoke jana pada_ aarvi roared in anger. Atharv was equally shocked and wave of guilt ran through his head. Atharv turned to his guards and said _take care her and her family out with respect_. _no please atharv i love you don't do this_ anika tried to say but aarvi again cut her off by saying _apni ganndi zubaan se meri family ka naam bhi liya toh tumhari zubaan kinch lungi_. After sometime,before the gaurds coul obey atharv anika's parents apologized to the rathore family and took anika with them even tho she was being stubborn to stay with atharv like a psycho.

Aarvi sighed in relief and turned to her family _mama papa humne bohot kharab kiya hai ishika ke sath. Woh sach bolti rahi aur humne ek baar bhi uski baat nahi suni_. Mr Rathore was feeling guilty but Mrs Rathore was more than him. Suddenly it clicked to atharv and asked _but where did you get that video_. _this video was sent by ishika only_ aarvi replied. Atharv was feeling guilty for not being able to stand for her but one question was eating him inside that is why did she run out of the house like that if she already found the evidence for her innocence so he again questioned aarvi _did she send any more text like apologising or anything?_. _nothing bhai i tried calling her once for it was declined_ aarvi replied. That's when Mrs rathore spoke _beta mein bohot sharminda hun, mein usse ankhen nahi mila paungi lekin usse maafi zarur mangni hai mujhe_.

_sirf tumhe hie nahi tamanah mujhe bhi_ Mr Rathore spoke and paused for sometime side hugging his wife before turning to aarvi and said _beta tum usse call karke jald se jald bula lo_. Aarvi nodded and proceeded to call but it was getting declined again and again. She was getting nervous while on the other hand atharv went to his parents and hugged them saying _ma papa mein agar ek baat bolun toh kys aap mujhe samjhoge?_. Mrs rathore said _of course beta mujhe pata hain.tum yahi kahoge na ki tumhe anika se shaadi nahi karni well tumhe uski tension lene ki koi jarurat nahi hai woh hum mana hie karenge. Esi ladki nahi humari bahu banne ke layak hain aur nahi jaipur ki rani_. Atharv smiled and said _han woh toh hain par i think i like ishika_. _aree yeh toh sone pe suhaga hogaya_ Mr Rathore exclaimed.

_umm guys ek problem hogayi hain_ aarvi said looking nervous. _kya hua?_ atharv asked feeling worried by the look on aarvi's face,it looked like she wanted to cry. She handed over the phone to atharv and saw the text **_i am sorry Aarvi for giving this video so late but i couldn't leave without proving my innocence. Well guess what i am leaving london. Don't try to contact me or anything. I have my own reasons don't blame yourself or anyone especially your parents and atharv. Goodbye_**

Atharv was completely shocked to the core of his heart at ishika's text. He thought did they actually treat her so bad that she left completely out of their lives. Mr and Mrs rathore read text and Mrs rathore started crying feeling guilty while Mr Rathore tried consoling her by telling her that it was not her fault and that she has written in the text that she has her own reasons. Atharv was completely lost in his thoughts thinking what that reason might be which made her leave london,job friend and everyone behind and that to also when he started having feelings for her. He went absolutely blank.

Not even thinking twice he felt the house in a thud with his car keys. He quickly rushed to her place and when he reached,he saw the door was locked. He quickly dailed a number and said _i am giving a number trace it_. After sometime he received the call only to hear _sorry sir we couldn't trace it cuz it switched off_. Atharv drove madly not being able to find ishika and stopped at a place where he took her that evening. He felt really frustrated and thought _no ishika you can't do this. Coming into my life like a dream and disappearing like that no no_.