CHAPTER 3

Author's pov

"What's happening here?!!" Anika shouted. Ishika and atharv were shocked to the core of their hearts. Ishika pushed atharv away to maintain some safe distance. Ishika said in a nervous and hurried voice "it's not what it looks like! I was stan-" before ishika could say anything else, anika went towards her and pulled her out of the room followed by atharv and took her to the living room where everyone were sitting including anika's mom. "Aunty I didn't know that you give work to sluts also nowadays" anika said frowning everyone especially ishika and Mrs rathore. Ishika was pissed off now "excuse me! I am not a slut. I don't understand your so called fiance hugged me from behind and you are shouting at me ". "You must be mistakened anika, she is my bestfriend. I know her" aarvi said getting annoyed knowing how much obsessed she is with atharv. Anika again started shouting and demanding to fire her and all but suddenly atharv yelled.

" JUST STOP IT!! Anika listen to me calmly. I did hug her behind but not because i li-like her or something, it's because i thought it was you. Now stop this unnecessary drama " atharv and started leaving for office but before going, he turned to ishika " i am sorry for whatever happened ishika even though it was not your fault , you had to listen to all of it. I hope fron now on we will be on good terms ". He left.

Ishika's pov

I was still really mad the way anika behaved with me and i was also thinking shall i come tomorrow for work or not but i can't give up like this. I was in my thoughts when atharv turned around to me and said sorry, at some point i felt relieved that everything has to be good between us now but seriously don't know about the realtion between anika and me.

Aarvi's pov

When bhai said sorry to her, i don't know why I felt something odd, something smelled fishy maybe love but he is getting married to that anika. How much i know anika,i am sure she won't stay quiet. She will do something or maybe not.

Author's pov

After that somehow anika and her mother, nisha went with aarvi and ishika for sangeet since rathore family decided to do mehendi first then Sangeet then haldi and wedding. Some how or the other they completed the day with shopping and preparations were done by ishika. It was a lond working day for ishika coz anika was causing some or the other way to trouble ishika purposely and somehow aarvi was her continuously.
Then finally at night ishika reached at her apartment and laid down on the sofa and took a long deep breath.

Ishika's pov

It was a really hectic day for me. Anika was purposely making do so many work by me and whenever I tried denying she would taunt me again and again. Shrugging off all my thoughts i went to get freshen up and sat on my bed planning what all preparations are need to be done. I was doing when my phone continuously started ringing displaying Mrs Rajvansh's name. I got tired of it and switched off my phone. I started working again. After working 15 minutes, I Heard some knocking sounds from the window. I got scared thinking all bad things my past can do to me.

Author's pov

Ishika got scared and held her broom to save herself. She went and opened the window and was ready to hit the shit out of the person but stopped when he heard him shouting "calm down chikchiki! It's me atharv. Stop! You will break my head or what." Ishika got shocked and asked him "wt- atharv, what are you doing here?! I thought it was some thief".
Atharv  frowned dramatically and said " thief? And me? From which angle my hnadsome face looks like a thief face to you?! Huh? ".
Ishika mumbled in a very low voice " from every angle "

Atharv sighed and said " listen i am so sorry for whatever happened. I just wanted to apologise in my way and since we are starting to be friends i think i should do this "
" Do what?" Ishika asked
" Do you trust me? I want to take you somewhere " atharv said and took her hand to take her with him.

Atharv made ishika sit in the car and started driving. Ishika asked him after sometime "where are we going? " . Atharv replied "you will get to know soon".
After sometime atharv stops the car and opens the car door for ishika as well and guides her inside. When they reach ishika's eyes get widened seeing the scenery infront of her.

Ishika was speechless and too stunned to speak

Ishika was speechless and too stunned to speak. "Atharv....this is really beautiful" ishika said. Atharv replied "i know ryt. It's really peaceful".

Hello famssss. Thank you for reading this. Hope you liked this part and please tell your opinions in the comments. Thank you 😊✨🥰