CHAPTER 8

Author's pov

All he knew was abhimanyu has a sister who went away to london to complete her studies when she was a teenager. _now i like you even more Ms Ishika Rajvansh_. Everyone started getting busy in their chit chats but mostly everyone was talking how beautiful and powerful aura Ishika was holding. Ishika here was talking to one of her business partners very professionally and some of them were even gawking at her because of which she was already feeling quite frustrated. She is a kinda short tempered.

On the other hand, Abhimanyu who was going to get a drink bumped into someone which made her turn around and look at him. It was none other than aarvi. _i am so sorry mr Rajvansh i didn't see there_ aarvi apologized to which abhimanyu replied _no problem_ with a cold face and left. _ajeeb hie insaan, apni behen se kaafi alag_ aarvi muttered under her breath and turned towards ishika. She was wishing to talk to her for such a long time especially after finding out that she is the secret princess of the Rajvanshs.

Aarvi tapped on ishika's shoulder. Ishika turned around and after seeing her,a wide smile spread across her face and pulled her into a tight hug because of which aarvi was a little taken back but after awhile she reciprocated and hugged her back. Mr Rajvansh, who was glanced at his daughter just to see her hugging aarvi, he smiled thinking finally everything is okay. Ishika and aarvi got abit emotional especially ishika. _how have you been vi?_ Ishika asked pulling away from the hug._not good why did you leave like that?! You could have atleast told me who you are!_ aarvi said in a disappointed voice. _i am so sorry vi, at that time i couldn't trust anyone or tell anyone about my identity. It was not safe. I am so sorry_ ishika replied.

After chatting for a bit with aarvi, aarvi took ishika to make her meet Mr and Mrs Rathore. Mr and Mrs rathore did apologize to her to which ishika just smiled and told them not to apologize. Just then Mr Rajvansh appeared there, putting his arms on his daughter's shoulder,ishika. _areee bhai kya baatein chal rahi hain_ Mr Rajvansh asked looking at his best friend. _aree bhai shekhar tune kabhi bataya hie nahi ki tune itni khoobsurat koohinur ko chupa ke rakha hua hai_ mr rathore said playfully._haan yaar tujhse isi baare mein baat karni hain , kal office aja na. Important hain_ Mr Rajvansh said to which obviously Mr Rathore nodded in and understanding way and continued their amazing eveing.

Ishika went to get a drink and was standing there when atharv approched her and said _mujhe nahi pata tha ki tum itni achi ho cheezein chupa ne mein_ . _yeh kahiye Mr Rathore ki apne kuch zyada janne ki koshis nahi ki aur apne dhund ne ki koshis ki thi ya aise hie beth gaye_ ishika said the last few words in a serious tone and was about to leave when atharv caught her by her hand and pulled her towards him saying _dhund toh hum rahe the par shayad galat jagah pe_. Atharv went away but not before leaving a slight kiss on her cheek making sure no one sees it. Ishika's face was all red as she was feeling butterflies.

THE NEXT DAY

It was an early morning in the Rajvansh palace. All the members of the Rajvansh family were at the dining table settled for breakfast along with other family members, ishika's dada and dadi, and her chacha chachi along with their children kritika and rithvik who were busy with their bickering over something as usual when they hearf someone's yelling. It was none other than urmila. She came yelling _ishika!! ....ishika!!!_ and thats when shekhar asks _kya baat hai urmila ji_. _kya hua?! Seriously yeh aap puch rahein hain. Apne hie bigad ke rakha hai ishika ko_ urmila replied angrily and paused for sometime before continuing _kahan chaligayi hai ishu ab mil bhi nahi rahi hain_ she completed with sitting on the chair with a thud and held her head with her hand mumbling _maine kaha tha apko aise ishu bandh ke mat rakhiye par nahi,apko sunna hie nahi tha_.