Chapter 11 Excited

Cheng Xiaoming's pressing action is very light, but the slight weight magnified infinitely on Wen Huiyun's shoulders, becoming extremely heavy, It was so heavy that it violated the alpha dignity that Wen Huiyun inherited from the original owner. In this book world, alphas will deliberately keep a distance from each other, otherwise it will be overstepping and provoking, When an Alpha encounters another Alpha who is sick, they will not take it seriously at all, The most they will do is ask with concern. After all Alpha is the default powerful trait.  

And Cheng Xiaoming's act of putting on Wen Huiyun's coat as if taking care of a little O is a silent mockery, as if to imply: A weak alpha like you has the guts to argue with me about Ye Zuoyan? "..." Wen Huiyun became more and more angry as she thought about it, her throat felt dry and her cheeks gradually turned red with embarrassment. Cheng Xiaoming saw this and her expression changed subtly, Cheng Xiaoming's eyes became gentle, and she asked Wen Huiyun softly: "Did you fall into the pool? Why were you so careless."  

Wen Huiyun looked directly into Cheng Xiaoming's eyes with a complicated expression. Normally, Wen Huiyun would think that Cheng Xiaoming really cared about her but now, Wen Huiyun only felt that Cheng Xiaoming is deliberately looking for trouble. Under Wen Huiyun's unkind gaze, Cheng Xiaoming realized that her question is more embarrassing and quickly made up for it: "It's okay if you are not careful occasionally, but you have to pay attention to your health." Cheng Xiaoming paused and then said: "The smell of your pheromones is gone, and hypothermia can easily damage the glands. It's best to have a physical examination after returning." 

The original pheromone injected by Wen Huiyun is about to expire, and soaking in the pool water accelerated the dissipation of the pheromones, To put it simply, Wen Huiyun, who has lost the smell of pheromones, is like a naked person running around in the abo world And without the cover of pheromones, Wen Huiyun's own body fragrance emerged. In the world before Chuan Shu, Wen Huiyun's best friends said that if they were close to her, they could smell the faint fragrance of milk, which is slightly sweet and gentle.  

This kind of body fragrance is not what an alpha should smell like. Wen Huiyun kept a few meters away from Cheng Xiaoming, her face ashen. She took off the coat and gave it back to Cheng Xiaoming with a firm attitude: "Thank you for your concern, I don't need it. I jumped into the lotus pond voluntarily to help Zouyan to save the kitten that fell into the water. I didn't fall in accidentally." Cheng Xiaoming felt hesitated to speak.  

Wen Huiyun raised her chin, and the corners of her mouth turned into a haughty arc: "I know what you mean, and it's not strange to use any means to fight for love. But let me tell you, I am also very serious, so serious that I will risk everything." Wen Huiyun really tried her best, because if she didn't save Ye Zuoyan, she would lose the life she had finally saved. Cheng Xiaoming frowned and softened her voice: "Huiyun, you misunderstood me." "It doesn't matter whether there is a misunderstanding between you and me."  

There's silence everywhere, the wind blew away the clouds, and the bright sunshine poured into Wen Huiyun's body. "I like Ye Zuoyan, you and I are natural enemies." By coincidence, Xiaola suddenly appeared and shouted excitedly in Wen Huiyun's ear: "Congratulations on getting two points of favor with the heroine! Five points in total! If you point some favorability points, you can exchange them for a piece of the original owner's pheromone." Look, God is helping her, and Ye Zuoyan's favorability scale is gradually tilting towards her, Wen Huiyun felt confident, Her eyes suddenly flashed with light, and her brows gained a bit of confidence: "Enemies, don't come too close."  

*  

The guests gathered at the entrance of Danqing Park. After waiting for a while, Wen Huiyun and Cheng Xiaoming arrived late, Wen Huiyun walked in front, and Cheng Xiaoming followed her, about ten meters away from her. Other guests could sense from the changes in alpha pheromones that the atmosphere between them is very strange, almost eerie. It is certain that the emotions between the two of them are negative, but it is not anger or hatred...it's hard to explain, but it's very strange. The director and guests are very open-minded, Alphas are inherently competitive and prone to fights, It's normal for them to have some friction during the competition.