Chapter 38 Date 2

If three gift blind boxes were placed in front of you, what would you choose?

A. Square. The colorful lattice gift box, without any decorations, looks like many Rubik's cubes from a distance.  

B. Red crisp. A very gentle light pink gift box, the wrapping paper is printed with dark patterns of flying feathers, and a rose flower is folded from a white ribbon.  

C. Fairview. The lake green fabric gift box has some flower and bird on the fabric, with a buckle on the top and apricot tassels hanging down.  

"Please make your choice and take away the keyword tag of the gift box in three seconds."
  3
  2
  1  

Wen Huiyun took away the "square", She thought of Ye Zuoyan at first sight. Before participating in the variety show, Wen Huiyun was sorting out clues about the original owner at home and found that there were two Lego tutorial books in the study, Plus Ye Zuoyan had participated in a robot competition, she must like puzzle things, so she inferred that the Rubik's Cube shaped gift box belongs to Ye Zuoyan.  

Cheng Xiaoming was the first to rule out "square". At first glance, the flashy stuff was made by someone named Jiang, She hesitated between "Red crisp" and "Fairview", and finally took the red crisp, This one is very gentle, it should be Ye Zuoyan, Mi Tao is a bit childish, and among the three omegas, Xiaoming admires Ye Zuoyan the most, she is very quiet. Liang Yuan took away "Fairview". The combination of keywords and fabrics reminded her of custom-made clothing. When , she told Mi Tao that her grandmother was a tailor and promised to make her a beautiful dress when she grew up, Unfortunately her grandmother died before she came of age. "Fairview" is Mi Tao.  

The director smiled and said: "This time it's very harmonious. Everyone did not rob or give up. After all the changes, there will be gold for her/her to love you. This date trip is exclusively sponsored by 'Gu Lin Jewelry', thank you Gu Lin Jewelry. Dear guests, please enjoy this romantic date for two days and one night~!"  

*  

"Fairview" opened to reveal a lake green fringed cheongsam, which Liang Yuan fit perfectly, The wind is cold in winter, so the cheongsam is made of thick material, and Liang Yuan also wears a fur cloak, Liang Yuan went to the train station according to the address in the gift and saw Mi Tao waiting at the ticket office. "Have you ever thought that if someone else draws this gift, they won't be able to wear it?" "No." Mi Tao smiled innocently and pulled Liang Yuan into the security check.

Watching the train getting further and further away from City A, the scenery outside the window gradually became desolate and the grass was desolate, Liang Yuan became more and more confused. Liang Yuan touched the top of Mi Tao's hair and asked, "Where are we going?" "It's a fun place! It's also very meaningful!" A Farmer Pilot Base. Mi Tao helped Liang Yuan put on farm clothes and gave her a sickle, Not far away is the golden wheat field.  

Liang Yuan looked at the wheat rising and falling like waves with a complicated expression. "This is winter wheat." Mi Tao held the sickle on her hips and put her right hand on her eyebrows, The dazzling sunlight made it difficult to open her eyes. "Many people in the city have never heard the sound of wheat. I want to bring Sister Yuanyuan to hear the joyous voice of Mother Earth, haha~" Mi Tao has a good relationship with the farmers at the base, talking and laughing, and is very happy, Cut the wheat, break off the buds, and pull out the peanuts.  

In this kind of thing, Liang Yuan felt for the first time that her physical strength wasn't as good as that of the omega, Her face is gray and her body is covered with mud, If she had known this, she would not wear a cheongsam to go out =_= They set up a large oil drum, burned charcoal below, set up a net on top, and sat on the edge of the field to bake sweet potatoes and corn buns.