Chapter 12 Give me medicine

Wen Huiyun held Ye Zuoyan back and stood up with her strength, Ye Zuoyan sat back on the bed and whispered to Wen Huiyun: "Just sit on the bed." There were two people sitting on the single bed, which suddenly made it a little crowded, The carpet is soft under the feet, and the warm lamps cast a warm light, they can hear each other's breathing in the quiet small room, and the aroma of caramel macchiato and vanilla marshmallows hangs in the air. When at home, Ye Zuoyan always avoided Wen Huiyun, and Wen Huiyun also consciously refused to enter her room, This was the first time that they both sat on the bed voluntarily like this.  

Wen Huiyun had just taken a bath, and her long hair was dry and warm, exuding the fragrance of shampoo, The long white cotton and linen T-shirt clings to her body smoothly, and her white and slender fingers are placed neatly on her knees, Her appearance is the same as the original owner, and she is a very delicate in alpha, She has a beautiful oval face, slightly raised eyes, and can even be seen as a bit charming. She sits quietly by the bed, gentle and well-behaved, like a smiling little white fox, Still the kind that can secretly shake its big fluffy tail.  

The original owner used to like to wear heavy smoky makeup and wear black clothes but she didn't know how to match them, she dressed up to look like a ghost, saying that it gave her the tougher temperament of an alpha And her appearance without makeup at home is not "tough" at all, and her friends have ridiculed her for being "pretty face". Wen Huiyun doesn't care about being young or pretty, and refuses to worry about appearance, she just wants to be comfortable, as long as she is generous and decent.  

After transmigrating, she packed up a cabinet of cosmetics belonging to the original owner and threw them into the utility room, She wore no makeup at home and put on clear and light makeup when she went out, People around her praised her for looking several years younger. Ye Zuoyan seemed to like her current appearance, which encouraged Wen Huiyun: Great, Zuoyan can accept her as she is. Thinking of this, Wen Huiyun happily tapped her knees with her fingertips.  

Ye Zuoyan is sitting very close to her, only a finger away, Her long dark hair was flowing down like a waterfall, hanging obediently on her shoulders and waist, Wen Huiyun's eyes wandered from Ye Zuoyan's hair to her plump chest and slender waist, she looked back like an electric shock and lowered her eyes, not daring to look around anymore. Ye Zuoyan noticed her little movements, with a delicate smile in her eyes and her eyes glowed with a clear luster under the light.  

Wen Huiyun felt Ye Zuoyan looking at her and couldn't help but put her feet up, The soft fragrance of vanilla marshmallow approached, with a slight warmth, Ye Zuoyan leaned over and the floor lamp illuminated her graceful figure, casting it on Wen Huiyun, Wen Huiyun's heartbeat was eight hundred meters and her breathing is hot. When Ye Zuoyan touched her, she suddenly closed her eyes. "Hmm?" The palms of her hands felt a little cold and she opened her eyes.  

Ye Zuoyan put three small green pills in her hand, and held a glass filled with warm water in her left hand. "What is this?" Ye Zuiyan lowered her eyes and gave the water cup to Wen Huiyun: "To clear up the cold." Wen Huiyun felt moved, Ye Zuoyan cared about her so much and fed her medicine herself, so considerate and gentle. Wen Huiyun took the pill obediently, put her hands back on her knees, and said with a waxy nasal tone in her voice: "Thank you." 

The palm of her hand felt a little cold again, and Ye Zuoyan gave her a small white pill, Wen Huiyun asked: "Is this also a cold medicine?" Ye Zuoyan showed her the loratadine pill box and said, "Allergy medicine." Ye Zuoyan is allergic to nuts, so it's not surprising that she always has allergy medicine around her but Ye Zuoyan is allergic to nuts. Why does Zuoyan want her to drink it? She's very happy that Ye Zuoyan cared about her but she couldn't take medicine randomly when she wasn't sick.