Chapter 95 Finals

Jiang Yining walked with Gu Lin, and even took the initiative to introduce Gu Lin, which made Ye Zuoyan have to doubt their relationship. Jiang Yining answered her doubts first: "I have took several personal portraits for President Gu, and also helped her do photography for jewelry exhibitions. We happened to meet her here and chatted for a while." Ye Zuoyan said nothing. Jiang Yining pulled out the works related to Gu Lin in WB and showed them to her: "It's true, I also signed a cooperation contract with her company, but I'm not around. I'll show it to you later."
Ye Zuoyan said, "No need. Yi Ning, do you know Gu Lin?"
"We have only met at work. she is a big boss, so how can she have time to get close to me."  

Ye Zuoyan breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good. Yi Ning, you must not interact with her again. Whether you believe it or not, Gu Lin is a very scary person, no, a devil."
"Why?"
Ye Zuoyan shook her head and said, "I want to change hotels, I can't stay here anymore. Yi Ning, you must not leak any information I told Gu Lin, including that I want to change hotels."  
There was only so much she could say, and she would immediately contact Ning Changqi for the rest.
Jiang Yining reacted quickly: "By the way, did you change the hotel because of Gu Lin?"
"Yes."
"Although Huiyun never mentioned it, I feel that you were in a bad state of mind after the cruise ship case. Did you experience something bad there...and was it related to Gu Lin?"

Ye Zuoyan took a deep breath, tried her best not to think about the dark memories of holding the auction hostage, and answered with difficulty: "Yes."
Jiang Yining's expression became very strange, and Ye Zuoyan couldn't explain it. It was like the collapse of the faith of some believers in medieval movies or the architect who had just built a majestic high-rise building and saw the building collapse.
But Jiang Yining was very restrained.
She continued intermittently: "I heard that the case was related to a transnational dark organization... Could you have seen Gu Lin..." 
"I'm sorry Yi Ning."
Jiang Yining was interrupted and her eyes were at a loss.  

Ye Zuoyan sighed: "I have accepted the police investigation and promised to keep it confidential."  
"Yes, I understand."
"But I will never admit the wrong person."
Ye Zuoyan will never admit the mistake.
The head of Gu's Industry, Gu Lin, is Su Su, a member of the Emerald City who is full of crimes and the culprit of the cruise ship explosion. Ye Zuoyan called her agent to change hotels, while Jiang Yining blocked her screen with her hand.
"What are you doing, Yi Ning?"
"If Gu Lin really has a problem and has targeted you, you can't change hotels." Ye Zuoyan didn't think deeply about this matter, she just wanted to escape in the face of danger.
Now when Jiang Yining reminded her, Ye Zuiyan realized that she really shouldn't alert the enemy.  

Jiang Yining said: "You are in the light and Gu Lin is in the dark. She didn't take action against you because she was not sure whether you could see through her identity. Once you avoid her, you will be exposed."
Ye Zuoyan's whole body felt cold and her hands could not help but tremble, "Then I...go to the police station?"  
Jiang Yining wrapped her cold hand and said with a steady gaze: "stay with me first."
She had no interest in playing.
Ye Zuoyan and Jiang Yining looked heavy.
Doomed to sleepless nights.  

The next day, Ye Zuoyan put Wen Huiyun's parents in the car. After Ning Changqi contacted her, she asked her comrades in City B to protect them secretly.
After Wen Huiyun's parents boarded the plane, Ye Zuoyan sent a message to Wen Huiyun, but Wen Huiyun did not reply.
Come to think of it, it's time for the rematch.  
Ye Zuoyan looked at the competition area, worried.
Huiyun, you must have everything go well.  

*  

The National Star Food Competition is in full swing. The second round of rematch is also the key to determine whether the players can successfully advance to the semi-finals. The auditorium is full, each player had fans, and cheers and shouts came one after another.
He Wen turned on the headset, went on stage to ask the audience to be quiet, and announced the rules of the competition: delicious food with the theme of "Spring".
All contestants are prepared and have three minutes to enter the warehouse to select ingredients.
Wen Huiyun raced against time to grab the ingredients and waited for the signal to start the game.