Chapter 89 Temper

At noon, the old street is filled with the smell of food.
Not long after returning to Ye Zuoyan's love nest from the hospital, the video phone at the entrance lighted up: Your email has been delivered. "Please put it on the shelf in the entrance hall, thank you."
Ye Zuoyan hung up the video phone and turned to the kitchen: "Huiyun, did you call for delivery?"
Wen Huiyun ran out with an apron hanging on her body and her hands dripping with water. "is it here? It's coming."
So anxious that you ran to get it without wiping your hands? Ye Zuoyan felt curious: "What did you buy?"  

They had just returned to the house, Why didn't she just buy it outside and order it separately?  
Wen Huiyun went to the entrance to get the package, unpacked it and put it under her arm, and looked into the room. Ye Zuoyan turned around and took the cup and went to the water purifier to collect water, Wen Huiyun took the things and walked gently to the second floor.
What she bought is a book. Wen Huiyun saw an advertisement when she was browsing WB, she clicked on Jingdong. The introduction and reviews were good, so she placed the order.  
"I'm So Excited to Be an Alpha for the First Time: My Little O is So Charming, I Should Do This"

the binding is exquisite, cute illustrations, and concise and easy-to-understand. It involves health knowledge and professional illustrations, and the content consultants are well-known doctors and psychologists. Wen Huiyun browsed through it roughly and nodded silently. it talked about a lot of AO gender knowledge that she didn't know, including the love mark of omega, the principle of O pheromones anesthetizing a gland, etc.
The most important thing is the principle of permanent marking, a detailed explanation of the process, and the subsequent maintenance of both parties. The last part of the book also talks about things to note when preparing for pregnancy and having a baby. study hard, improve every day!  

Wen Huiyun closed the book, embarrassed to let Ye Zuoyan see it, and put it in the trolley case.
For lunch, Wen Huiyun cooked high-protein dishes, such as fish, shrimp, steamed eggs, tofu... She served the last dish, prepared the medicine for treating glands next to it, which Ye Zuoyan would take after meal. Wen Huiyun served Ye Zuoyan soup, and Ye Zuoyan kissed her cheek and said, "The director just contacted me and will be here in half an hour."
"Okay." Wen Huiyun also kissed Ye Zuoyan.
The program team stipulates that the dating time is three days. The first day must be in the love nest, and the remaining time is free to move around.
On the first day of the love nest date, the photographer will follow and take pictures during the day. In the next two days, we will negotiate with the guests to select a time period for recording.  

Wen Huiyun and Ye Zuoyan broadcast live at Jieyou Restaurant on the first day, and then just record two more interactions at will. "Later, we will record a section of planting small trees in the atrium and introduce this kind of old house. Free date in the afternoon, no filming."
Ye Zuoyan looked at Wen Huiyun with a little expectation: "So, this is our last date in Love TV Series."
Wen Huiyun peeled the shrimps for Ye Zuoyan with a serious expression, "Yes, you have to open up and have fun. After the drama is over, you will be busy with work."
Ye Zuoyan's agent has already received offers from several dramas, and she went to audition after the love variety show.  

After peeling the shrimps and feeding them to Ye Zuoyan, Wen Huiyun asked: "Yanyan, is there anything you wanted to do before but didn't have the chance? No filming, no audience, you don't have to be conceited, I'll accompany you."
Ye Zuoyan smiled and narrowed her eyes. No need to set a concave character, just let go and play. It's so exciting!
Ye Zuoyan had an idea: "Huiyun, didn't Sister Ming give you a lot of cards?"
Wen Huiyun: "Yes, she must have many tricks to play, and there must be many interesting things. I'll take them out and take a look."  

when going between the Sky Twin Towers, Cheng Xiaoming said she would give Wen Huiyun a VIP card. After the event, Cheng Xiaoming gave Wen Huiyun a box filled with envelopes, all of which were membership cards and stored-value cards for various high-end consumer places. Wen Huiyun declined at the time, but Jiang Yining, who was passing by, told her to accept it and whispered: It may be useful for system tasks in the future, and you always need connections and platforms to do things. Besides, Ye Zuoyan needs resources to develop in the entertainment industry, so you have to consider her.