Chapter 33 Dislocation

Wen Huiyun turned off the water, took off the bath towel and wrapped it around her body. She looked straight ahead the whole time, trying not to let her eyes touch her naked body, If she used her memory to peek at her body, she would be acting like a hooligan. The bathroom is rectangular in shape and is divided into three parts: dry area, cloakroom, and wet area. Wen Huiyun wiped her feet on the diatom carpet, walked through the dry area, and saw a frosted door connecting the bedroom, The frosted door reflected a shadow moving outside. Is there anyone in the bedroom? "Yanyan, mom has hung the ironed new clothes in the cabinet."  

It was Ye Zuoyan's mother, Wen Huiyun couldn't help but responded: "I know." The voice that came out was naturally that of Ye Zuoyan, The tone is like a clear spring, but it's lighter and sounded more lively, It seems to be Ye Zuoyan a few years ago. In this memory fragment, although Wen Huiyun could move, it's only Ye Zuoyan's body that did not react to events or characters. Once she entered the development of events in her memory, she would be naturally moved by the power of memory.  

Wen Huiyun opened the door and walked out, A woman whose appearance was somewhat similar to Ye Zuoyan is standing in front of the desk. "Programming books? You are looking at this irrelevant thing again. Society promotes equality among AOs but there is a division of labor for AOs. Omegas cannot enter high-tech and heavy industries, and the core departments of many industries only recruit alphas. What is the use of these? "..." Wen Huiyun lowered her head. 

Ye Zuoyan's past emotions remained in her memory, and Wen Huiyun truly felt her anger and injustice. Wen Huiyun is also very angry and resentful, just like many units in the original world made things difficult for women. In the abo world, alphas have better physical values ​​and have advantages in some aspects, but this is not a reason to suppress omegas. Ye Mu put away the programming books on the table and moved her eyes to the laptop with the screen saver on. Driven by the power of memory, Wen Huiyun quickly ran over to cover the computer and whispered: "I know."  

Ye Mu looked at her deeply, sighed softly, and stroked the top of her hair. "Yanyan, you should study dance well and prepare for next year's Yulan Cup competition. Omega is beautiful, has sweet pheromones, and has an elegant body. If you debut as a star in the future, you will definitely marry a good family. When you debut, you will be able to Endorse your family's cosmetics, and you will also help your sister in the future." "Mom..."  

Mother Ye smiled kindly and stroked her long hair, "I met Mrs. Wen the day before yesterday, and she has impression of you, you and Huiyun grew up together, and the two families know each other well. It would be best if you could marry her, so that your father and I can rest assured that the Wen family has sufficient funds and can also help us." "I only think of Wen Huiyun as Ignorant little sister, besides, she doesn't like me, she and--" "Yanyan! Marriage is different from falling in love, especially when you bear the responsibility of the family!"  

Mother Ye was a little unhappy, with a frown on her face, her fine lines wrinkled. "Mom doesn't want you to wrong yourself. Mom also wants you to live a happier life but your father and I failed to give birth to an alpha. If you don't take responsibility, I can only place my hope on your sister." Wen Hui Yun felt the uncomfortable cramping in Ye Zuoyan's heart. Yes, Ye Zuoyan's life wasn't happy at all.  

She has the skin of a fairy and a family that seems to be relatively well-to-do to ordinary people, but she rarely experienced happiness while growing up. Her parents have trained her since she was a child with the goal of "an excellent omega marrying a powerful alpha" and "a daughter who will bring maximum benefits to the family industry." The Ye family was originally just a small cosmetics company struggling at the bottom of the market. Fortunately it made a fortune. It used Ye Zuoyan's beauty to promote its products and became famous in the beauty circle.