Chapter 15 Looking forward to it

Mi Tao obediently turned to Wen Huiyun and tilted her head: "Well, Sister Huiyun?" Wen Huiyun said: "Although everyone says your career It's hard to guess, but I can guess it right in one try, do you believe it?" "Don't believe it! Hehe~ If you can guess it right, I'll give you a reward." "Okay, then I'll take it seriously." Mi Tao didn't think too much, following her usual habit of playing around with friends, she joked carelessly: "What reward does Sister Huiyun want? Does a kiss on your cheek count? Hahaha!" 

"...It doesn't count." Wen Huiyun is Ye Zuoyan's wife, and it's impossible for her to have close contact with other people. Hiss, this child Mi Tao is really big-hearted. Isn't her favorite sister Liang Yuan sitting next to her, and isn't she afraid that Liang Yuan will be jealous? What was unexpected is that Liang Yuan looked like she's watching a show, not at all unhappy as Wen Huiyun imagined.  

The audience's barrage has new ideas: [It turns out that Miss Mi Tao is so 6, Jimei, it seems that our worries are unnecessary. ] [Taotao is a Samoyed, right? She can wag her tail when she sees a thief, and she's taken away by TAT casually] [You who say Liang Yuan is a scumbag, come and take a look, Taotao, is she worthy?]  

Wen Huiyun didn't dare to look at Ye Zuoyan's face, she's worried that her wife would be unhappy and suspected that she and Mi Tao were having an affair. However Ye Zuoyan didn't reveal anything, The original owner often brought women to her home in the past, and even dared to flirt with her client's wife. Is it weird to have an affair while participating in a love show? No wonder, You know that Wen Huiyun pretended to be good, and her superb acting skills made Ye Zuoyan feel ashamed as an actor. Let's act, Ye Zuoyan will see what flowers Wen Huiyun can perform and learn some acting skills from her.  

Ye Zuoyan leisurely made herself a cup of English milk tea, she got emotional and asked Cheng Xiaoming if she wanted to have a drink too. At this question Wen Huiyun almost lost her smile, She should have thought that the power of the plot of the original book is not so easy to change. She worked hard to win Ye Zuoyan's favor but she's about to be snatched away by the official partner A so soon. There's hostility in Wen Huiyun's eyes, and she warned with her eyes: Cheng Xiaoming, you'd better not drink the milk tea made by Ye Zuoyan. Not everyone can enjoy the housewife's milk tea.  

Mi Tao saw Wen Huiyun's displeasure from the subtle changes in her expression, and quickly waved her hands and said, "I'm just kidding! Sister Huiyun, just tell me what reward you want." Cheng Xiaoming also noticed Wen Huiyun's displeasure, she's unhappy, and eight hundred thoughts ran through my heart. She gladly accepted Ye Zuoyan's milk tea, picked up the cup and sniffed it and praising: "The milk tea made by Zuoyan is more fragrant than ordinary ones."  

Ye Zuoyan chuckled: "Thank you, Sister Ming, it's just instant milk tea bought in the supermarket." The scene of the secret reveal turned into chaos, The director felt confused after seeing it, but there were still some people who didn't mind the matter and had to squeeze in to add fuel to the fire. Jiang Yining held her human body-shaped ceramic cup, got in front of Ye Zuoyan, and handed the cup: "What? More fragrant? I'll have some too!"

The director sat in the dark room and went crazy: You guys revealed the secret during the reveal part! Wen Huiyun is also going crazy inside, Everyone's attention was on her just now, and Ye Zuoyan was also looking at her, Why are they all drinking milk tea now? It's all Miss Ming's fault! Cheng Xiaoming suddenly had an itchy nose and sneezed: "Ah!" Wen Huiyun wanted to regain her home court, Now she was the lucky one in the counterattack, and she had to carry the whole game to win the future victory.  

Wen Huiyun straightened her back and her eyes were clear in black and white. "The program team stipulates that each player has an opportunity to actively exchange prop cards." She looked at Mi Tao: "Taotao, if I guess correctly, you can exchange a 'treasury card' for Zuoyan, okay?" "Ah?" Mi Tao didn't expect that the reward Wen Huiyun proposed is for someone else. Wen Huiyun explained: "Zuoyan doesn't have a treasury card. You have two. If you exchange one with Zuoyan, I will also exchange with you, You can choose any card."