1

Nervousness started filling me up as I stepped in. Hi, I'm Jennie Kim, a shy bisexual girl, you could say I was totally a boy fitted in a girl's body.

But however, I was really shy. Here I am, on my first day of my new high school. I've lived in New Zealand since my childhood and now I'm living in South Korea. "Newbie?" A boy asked with a bright smile on his face.

I nodded slowly. "I'm Kim Jongin, but you can call me Kai, what's your name?" He asked. "I'm Jennie Kim." I answered. "Oh, hi Jennie! We have a bully over here, with her two followers. You better watch out from her!" He warned.

"Oh thanks for telling. I'll watch out." I slightly smiled and walked away, that was when I bumped into a girl. "Ah!" I yelled as I closed my eyes. God! Jennie Kim! It's your first day and you're bumping into people.

My eyes shot open and saw a girl smirking at me, is she crazy? "Who are you?" She asked. "I-I'm Jennie. Jennie Kim, you are?" I put my hand out for a handshake, but she didn't respond.

'Newbie, you are?' She frowned. I nodded my head slowly at her. She laughed before staring at me again, she really was crazy. "Looks like you're a New Zealander, New Zealanders are ugly, just like you."

How did she knew I was from New Zealand? Super weird. "Please don't disrespect my country." My eyes began to fill up with tears, I tried to blink to stop them, but they flowed down my cheek.

I was emotional, I couldn't hear a word against me. Why was everything so hard? "Cry baby!" Two girls slid from the back and yelled. 'They are probably who Kai warned me about." I muttered under my breath to avoid them hearing what I was saying.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiii newbie!" One of the girls said. 'New new newbie so new new bully!' The other girl said. "P-please leave me alone!" I tried to walk away but they pulled me back. "Where do you think you are going?" Their leader said.

"Please! It's my first day. Please don't bully me!" I cried. The three of them giggled as witches. "Lol! Look she's crying!" One of the girls in the back said, she was a blondie.

The lead was going to punch me when someone came and pushed me away to the back. It was Kai. "What do you think you're doing to her?!" He yelled. "Don't come in, Kai!" The brunette in behind warned Kai.

He chuckled. "She's a newbie. Don't you dare do anything to her. If you do so, then remember, the name, Kai, exists." He said and left. "Thank you Kai." I thanked him.

_ _ _