16

Newly married Jennie's mother-in-law was missing, Lisa was crying badly as her father and grandmother was comforting her.

Jennie held her wife's palm as she tried to shush her down, she wiped her woman's tears as it began to flow down even more. "J-J-Jennie" Lisa looked up at Jennie's face which was blank.

Lisa sobbed as she rested her head on Jennie's shoulder. For Jennie, it was comforting her wife who is in great pain but for Lisa, for Lisa it was completely different. Lisa immediately forgot about the world as soon as she rested her head on Jennie's shoulder.

She knew that Jennie was her comfort place, but she also knew that her comfort place didn't think of her as a lover, she knew Jennie married her to help her with the situation she was going in. Jennie slowly massaged Lisa's temples.

Lisa's whole family was currently in Thailand, since Lisa is thai, they guessed that her mom would've visited Thailand. However, they couldn't find her in Thailand as well.

They were sitting in Lisa's aunt's home. "Lisa, Jennie, Mr Manoban, Aunt Manoban.. Eat something." Lisa's aunt said as the four shook their head as a no in response.

'Lisa, agoo. How will you find Mom if you won't eat something? Jennie, you're a new member of our family, come on. Don't be shy, eat something. Both of you." Lisa's aunt folded her arms as she called the newly married couple.

Jennie hid her face with her hair as she was called out by Lisa's aunt, meanwhile Lisa responded with a chuckle to her aunt's response. Lisa's aunt sighed as she turned to Mr. Manoban and Great Mrs. Manoban.

"Aunt Manoban and Mr. Manoban, you guys should also eat something. Don't act like Jennie and Lisa, I'm sure Mrs. Manoban won't be happy knowing her mother-in-law and husband are starving."

Great Mrs. Manoban smirked "Child, it isn't that easy to lose your daughter-in-law, she actually felt like my daughter, she was more than my daughter. And she just disappeared?"

Lisa's aunt's left eye dropped a tear. "You're right.. But you also have to keep yourself strong, we'll find Mrs. Manoban soon. Let's just pretend she has gone away for a while."

No one responded to Lisa's aunt's words. Everybody was busy mourning the disappearing of Mrs. Manoban.