Chapter 3.

Tris POV

Friday After school (3:30)

Everyday at school every since Monday, it was always the same. I started washing my face from all the tears and started getting ready for Christina's party. I put my hair up into a bun. I changed into a black sweater and denim jeans. I grab my small bag for my phone since my pants doesn't have a pocket to put it in. I pack in gum just in case. I put on some foundation because my tear basically removed all my makeup and I add on some eyeliner and mascara. Then I go downstairs to eat. My mom was in the kitchen already making some food for the rest of the family. Caleb was watching some movie in the other room and my dad had to work night shift. After I ate, I brushed my teeth and had some gum just to make my mouth smell good.

Christina's House (4:00)

Once I knocked at the door , Christina answered it and let me inside. Her house was big. "Come on Tris we were just starting to play Candor or Dauntless." Christina says. I join in and I am sitting right between Marlene and Four . WHY DO I SIT NEAR FOUR. "Who's going first?" I asked. "I am" Zeke answers. "Ok. Marlene, Candor or Dauntless?" Zeke asks " Dauntless." Marlene sighs. "I dare you to...hmm.... prank call any number. If you can't you have to take off any clothing of yours." Zeke says. Marlene calls a random number on speaker.

Caller: Umm Hello

Marlene: THIS IS 911 WHAT DO YOU NEED?

Caller: WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Marlene: Ma'am what do you need.

Caller: I'm a guy

Marlene hangs up the phone with no sign and we all laugh. "Four Candor or Dauntless?" Marlene asks.

"Ummm. Dauntless." Four says "I dare you to put on one of Christina bikini tops and go to your crush and sing, 'Toucha toucha touch me I wanna feel dirty'." Marlene says

"Here you go Four NOW GO CHANGE!!!" Christina says. While Tobias was changing, we started giggling . " Christina put some makeup on him." Shauna says. "Tris you do it." Christina says. I sigh "Fine. Your gonna regret this." I said. Christina hands me her makeup bag and I knock on the bathroom. "Four are you done getting that on?" I ask. "Um, I need help." He says. I go in the bathroom to help. " Okay here let me help." I say while tying the bikini onto his back. I put some eyeliner and lipstick on me."Tris, I'm sorry about the past." Tobias says. When I started putting eye shadow on his eyelids I reply by, "We'll talk about that later." " Right now I'm trying to make you look pretty." We both laughed. By the time I was done, he started coming to me and whispered loudly "Toucha toucha touch me I wanna feel dirty." . I started laughing. I showed everyone the Fabulous Four. We all laughed. " Did you do it?" Zeke asks. "Yeah." He says. "Tris, Candor or Dauntless?" Four says. "Dauntless" I replied. "Come on your coming with me" Four says. Umm okay?

We went to the spare room and Four locks the door. Ummm what does he think he's gonna do? "Four stop." I say. " What?" Four asks. I show him my cuts. " See. This is what happens when you believe in rumors Four." I shout but not so loud. I start sobbing. " I can't trust you, I just can't...Tobias" I say silently as I sobbed. He wraps his arms around me, I stop sobbing. "Tris, I'm sorry for what I've done. I regret it so much, that's why I moved." He sees the old bruises on me caused by him." I found out about the rumor being false from  Ally." He says. Ally, my old friend.After Four and I broke up, Ally and Four started dating. "Did she make up that rumor?" I ask. "Possibly." He says.  "Anyways, I really want to be back with you Tris." Four says. He tries to kiss me but I backed away. "I'm sorry Four, I can't." I say and run out of Christina's house with my bag.

*Sighs* Well that was awkward.