Chapter 8.

Tris POV
I am still upset about what happened yesterday. Now I know, Tobias never loved me, he used me like I was his toy since sixth grade probably since we met. I find a x-acto knife and I run it across my wrist tracing my old cut but deepening it. I do it to half of my old cuts. Finally, I get ready. I get into my outfit (on the right or the top). I straighten my hair and just leave it down. I get into my car and drive to school. 

I find Christina in the parking and she comes to me. "So how was last night?" She asks. Tears escape my eyes and I try not to cry. "Tris what happened?" She asks concerned. "Four cheated on me." I say. "With Lauren." I see Tobias getting out of his car. I give him a death glare and turn back to Chris. "Don't worry, he's mean anyways . He told me that I was annoying and he wished that I wouldn't be able to speak." She says.

 We walk to our lockers and I forget that Four's locker is near mine. He comes up to me. "Tris, I can explain." He says. "Oh really? You don't have to explain much because what I know is that you cheated on me with your ex." I say.

 " If you want forgiveness, I'm not going to give that to you. You used me and you think that I will forgive you? For everything you have done to me, rape me, beating me up, abuse me, use me, lied to me, bully me, you still think that I can forgive you? Am I just some type of toy to you Tobias?" I ask tears escapes my eyes I still have my weak mad face on. I walk away and start sobbing.

--------------
4th period
It's my turn to perform.

I'm so tired of being here

Suppressed by all my childish fears

And if you have to leave

I wish that you would just leave

Cause your presence still lingers here

And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal

This pain is just to real

There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all your tears

When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears

And I held your hand through all of these years

But you still have all of me

You used to captivate me by your resonating light

Now I'm bound by the life you left behind

Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams

Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me

These wounds won't seem to heal

This pain is just too real

There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all your tears

When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears

And I held your hand through all of these years

But you still have all of me

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone

But though you're still with me

I've been alone all along

When you cried I'd wipe away all your tears

When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears

And I held your hand through all of these years

But you still have all of me

... ah, me... ah, me... ah...

Tears come down my eyes and I immediately rush through the door and go to the bathroom. Once I get into a stall I silently sob. Christina comes in and tries find me. "Tris, where are you." she says. I give her a signal above the stall door. She comes and asks me "You okay?". "Yeah, I'm okay." I lie. "Well come on." She replies. We go back to the theaters and I see Tobias making out with Lauren before he performs.

He already moved on.

---------FlashBack------

I see Tobias with Ally, holding hands and talking about things. I come up to them and try to speak. Before I speak, Tobias pushes me to locker and I fall down. He starts kicking me in the ribs which makes it hard for me to breath. Everyone surrounds him and me. Everyone joins in punching me, kicking me, or burning me with their cigarettes. Once everyone leaves, I lay there crying.

After school I run home and go to the bathroom. I see a knife and anti-depressant pills. I take to knife and drag it across my wrist and I keep doing it until my sixth cut. I check the container and it says take twice every 1 hour. I take the pills and BAM! I'M ON THE PEACE SERUM!!

-----------------
Four POV

I feel bad for what I did to Tris. I was gonna to give her a promise ring. But Lauren followed me and had the audacity to make out with me. I tried to push her off. Even Zeke and Uriah tried to pull her of of me. SHE DID IT AGAIN TODAY! I tried to push her off again. I pushed her off of me with all my strength and I rush to the backstage area so Lauren wouldn't harass me anymore. Tears come down my face as I find a picture of me and Tris in second grade.

What did I do?