Chapter 7

Morning
Tobias POV
I wake up and see Tris sleeping. Then pictures are in my mind, it was me when I raped Tris before the rumor and the drama before I moved. I get scared, which makes Tris wake up. "Morning....Tobias, are you okay?" She asks. "Yea I'm okay." I lie. "Come on let's get ready." I say. "You didn't even say morning to me yet. Somethings not right." She says. "Oh forgot, morning and I'm okay, seriously." I kiss her and I let Tris have her privacy so she can get changed. I put on my garment (A/N.Boxers, i really did not want to say it,. It makes me feel like some perv.. Garment is better) and get my change of clothes I brought over. We got ready, went to starbucks (on Tris' request), and got to school.

-----------

Tris POV

In 4th period (elective/Music), we perform songs we chose (not a/n: we have to do that everyday anyways). Well... Tobias went before me and he sang skin (by theo james and Yw)(I'm going to put the lyrics and video on a different part). He is so amazing at singing I literally can't. It was my turn and I chose to sing Snow (by machineheart). Here it goes...(YOUR MOTA IS A Lol im jk)

Erasing all your memories

Darling, they wont go so easily

You know that

I wasn't just a space in your head

I am

The flesh and bone

and I bleed like the rest

oooooh

oooooh

So when you come knocking on the door

Begging me for just a little more

You know you can not say

I didn't warn you

Oh Ice can burn as much as flames do

Your heart flows cold,turning ice

In time you will realize a sound

The silence is all that you hear

when your tears are falling like snow

falling like snow

When your tears are falling like snow

Erasing all your memories

Darling, they wont go so easily

Your heart flows cold,turning ice

In time you will realize a sound

The silence is all that you hear

when your tears are falling like snow

Your tears are falling from

your tears are falling from

Once I finish singing I go back to my seat while people are giving me a standing ovation. HOW??

--------------

After school

Tris POV

I get home and do my homework quickly I don't know why I just did. Suddenly, my phone starts vibrating. I go to check my phone.

Tobias- Tris, come over to Zeke's house . I have a surprise. make sure you dress nice too  not saying that you don't dress nice just dress casual but nice as well.

Tris- Okay ILY.

I wait for him to say I love you back but he doesn't so I take a shower and change into the clothes I chose (outfit above).I put my hair up into a bun and put the bow beside the bun.  I get my phone (phone above) and shoes (You guys should already know by now) and head to The Pedrad's Home.

Am I upset that he never said I love you back to me? I don't know.I got Zeke's address from Tobias, it's 910 daunted ave.

As I pass Tobias' house, I see a pink volkswagen. Sister? He has no sister. Cousin? I don't know. Lauren? I HOPE NOT. I continue heading to the house thinking about who owns that car. I seen it at scho- Lauren?!?! I know that the gang doesn't own a pink car. I feel like crying but I don't because I might be wrong.

I open the door since it was already unlocked and I see Tobias making out with Lauren. I immediately run out of the door and burst into tears. I thought I could trust him again, I guess I was wrong. NO WONDER HE NEVER SAID I LOVE YOU BACK.

I start sobbing loudly. As soon as I get home, I get a text from Tobias. I run to my room and throw phone at my wall but it doesn't crack. I get my phone and I see what he texted me.

Tobias- Tris? Where are you?

Tris- I'm staying home

Tobias- Why?

Tris- DON'T ACT COY I SAW YOU MAKING OUT WITH LAUREN WHO DO YOU THINK I AM TO YOU? SOME KIND OF TOY?

Tobias- Tris no

Tris- Leave me alone. You can continue making love to Lauren

I turn off my phone and I finally decide what to sing tomorrow. I feel unloved, used, and worthless.

Is he happy now?

________________

A/N

Thank you for 100 views. It was really quick and this has few more views than Resurgent which is pretty surprising. Just Thank You. Even though it's just 100 it's just so amazing that it happened less than a month. ILY GUYS

- Jamless <3