Chapter 5.

Tris pov
I get up so I can get ready for the guests to come over and have lunch with us. I don't really want to just stay in my room and relax, I don't want to deal with my mom and dad trying to impress their co-workers or managers to be honest. I wore ripped jeans and a random crop top. I put up my long dark blonde up into a messy braid. Since I had time, I decided to listen to some of my music. I started humming along with it trying to not sing it so it wouldn't cause any problems. "Beatrice., come downstairs the guests are here." My mom says . I walk downstairs and I studied my eyes on the son. Tobias.
******************************ʄɩąʂɧცąƈƙ******************************************
Age 8 2nd grade
Tris pov
I get up and see that it is 7:30, I have an hour to get to school. I wear my kitty shirt and a some jeans to go along with it. My mom brushes my hair and brings me to school. I find Ally, we've been friends in 1st grade. Ally and I get to our classroom and take our seats.
"Okay class, we have a new student . Why don't you introduce yourself." Ms. Ashbum says. He doesn't really say anything . " Ok then, this is Tobias everyone, he is from Miami. " She says. "Go take a seat right next to Beatrice." She demands. I raise my hand to help Tobias know where to sit. He comes to take his seat. While the teacher was teaching the class, Tobias whispers "Hi, my name is Four.". "Like the number?" I ask almost laughing. He nods. We go back to the teacher. "You will be working in groups of four. You can choose as long as you will get it done before you guys can talk."
Once she finishes speaking about the project I grab Tobias and go to Ally and Zeke (yes the one related to Uriah)."Tobias this is Ally and Zeke." I say as Ally and Zeke wave. We all became partners for the group project.
I showed Tobias around and we sat together for lunch. "Tobias this is Uriah, Aime, Juan, and Jenny. Guys this is Tobias." I say. "Welcome to the gang Tobias.".
********************************************************************************
℘ཞɛʂɛŋɬ
I took Tobias to my room. "Well, heres my room." I smiled as he sees my room and comes back to me. It feels like nothing happened at all. Wow. "About yesterday, I'm sorry I made it too awkward. I took it too fast." He says. "Hey, it's okay. We just need to start over again." I say. "Hi I'm Tris." I say sway around. "Hi, I'm Tobias. Nice to meet you Tris." He smiles and we start laughing of how awkward it is. I've missed Tobias. After lunch
I was finished first so I waited for Four to come back because he's also staying until sunset. I started singing
(Lose it- oh wonder)
тяιѕ-Downтown we leт ιт go
ѕυnѕeт нιgн and тнe вodιeѕ low
вlod rυѕн ιn тнe нazy glow
мy нandѕ уσυя вσиєѕ
Tobias decides to join in so I let him.
Тσвιαѕ- Looѕe υp we вreaĸ тнe ѕcene
one ѕтep deep aѕ yoυ ғall тo мe
нearт clap we ѕĸιp a вeaт
вoтн- coυnт one тwo тнree
And don'т yoυ ѕтop тнe мυѕιc
geт ιnтo ιт
won'т yoυ dance wιтн мe
ғιnd a ѕpace and loѕe ιт
yoυ can do ιт
won'т yoυ dance wιтн мe
мove yoυr ғeeт and ғeel ιт ιn тнe ѕpace вeтween
yoυ goттa gιve yoυrѕelғ a мoмenт
leт yoυr вody вe
we goттa loѕe ιт
we goттa loѕe ιт
loѕe ιт
loѕe ιт
loѕe ιт
we goттa loѕe ιт.
I paused the music and we paused for a moment.
ʄɩąʂɧ ცąƈƙ
age 11
grade 6
It's the beginning of 6th grade and I am so scared. I have officially entered middle school. I hope to see Tobias and Ally they are really nice, Ally has always been there for me and I might have a crush on Tobias. I get to my first class and I see myself in the back with Ally and Tobias. We have the same schedule.....YAY!
After the first week of school , Tobias and I went to the park to study and the best thing happened to me. While I was trying to finish up, Tobias interrups with a question well with a note asking "Will you be my girlfriend?" I gasped and hugged him while nodding. It was the best moment ever.
℘ཞɛʂɛŋɬ
"Tobias." I say as I go up to him . "Are you sure that we can be honest and trust each other again?" I ask. He nods and I hug him with my head on his chest so warm. I feel the same again.
ʄɩąʂɧცąƈƙ.
Age 13
grade 7
A year passed by and I'm starting to get jealous of this girl named Nita. She's pretty and all but she flirts with Tobias. She seems nice but when no one is around she threatens me about Tobias. Today is the school dance and Tobias is taking me. I'm soo excited. I decide to wear a high waisted shorts with a black sleveless crop top and combat boots. I go to see Tobias making out with Nita. I run, sobbing my eyes out. I rush to the bathroom before Tobias could get me. Ally comes in and helps me out. "Hey Tris." She says. "Tell me what happened." . "I- I saw T-Tobias cheating on me with Nita" I coughed back into a big sob. The mascara runs down my face. I walked out of the bathroom and Tobias wraps his arms around me. I push him away and walk towards the lunch tables. "Tris!" He shouts silently. I try to run but Tobias grabs my arm. " What do you want?" I say angrily. " Nita made the move and I tried to back away but I'm weak."He answers . Ally comes to show me something. It was Nita with Zeke. As soon as they finish, we go up to Nita and I did the honors of slapping that two faced cunt . "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Ally says " First you make out with my best friends boyfriend and now your doing it to mine." She shouts "I don't know what your talking about." Nita says " We saw you. I was there when you tried to fuck Tobias and when you made out with him." I say. "Just fuck off you fucking bitch." I say as I push her and walk away. Ally goes to Zeke and they follow me to Tobias. The four of us just hung out at the lunch tables. I was wrapped around Tobias' arms and I was on his chest. I really love Tobias. It feels like he and I were always meant to be.
℘ཞɛʂɛŋɬ
I am so happy that Tobias and I are back together. My mom found out after seeing us makeout but she supports our relationship. And he is staying the night because Marcus left to New York and won't be back. Same with my dad.
Tris- christina guess what....
Christina- you and Four got back together?
Tris- wait. How did you know?
Christina- he told the whole gang.
Tris- wow that fast.....
Tris- see you tomorrow.
christina- gn.
I was in the bed with Tobias. I kissed him goodnight and we both fall asleep. Well he was asleep first but he wrapped his arms around me when he fell asleep. So I was trapped and I fell asleep.
........................................ԁяєѧṃ......................................
I was walking through the hallway together at school and I hear Christina screaming. I run to help her and I see Lauren and Nita. " HOW DID YOU GET HERE?" I ask Nita. "Ally told me." She answers. They became friends since the rumor. I really hate Ally now since she manipulated Tobias into dating her. She started the rumor. I found out after he moved. She and Nita made up the rumor so they could have Tobias. I help Christina out of the locker. After she runs, Lauren starts kicking me and punching me. One last punch and I black out.
The next thing I see is Tobias. He pushes me to the bed, starts kissing my lips and my neck, and he tries to take off my clothes. "Stop!Four!" I screamed. He knew my fear of intimacy. But he ignores me. He starts grinding on me like you know.. I kick him and......