A ship and a lifeguard

"Because my ship hasn't found your lifeguard."

"So you just took that shot of Vodka so that I wouldn't drink it?" you're crazy.

"Do you really think I would do it for you? I would just like to try it out."

I smiled slightly while she ironically denied her action, Sometimes I didn't understand Seyran, she was walking away but at the same time was approaching, it was like being in a risk zone where a catastrophe would happen out of the blue, being with her was like being with lead feet, I couldn't trust her, because she didn't love me.

"Come, let us dance," I hold her gentle hands with mine, trying to dispel my thoughts, I had enough of my father to want to face my feelings.

"No no, I'd rather stay with my sister." she refused to get up and preferred to deny with her head even though she was smiling, Seyran loved to dance just that she was shy.

"Let's go pistachio, don't they dance at Antep? I saw your father doing very well"

Her smile widened and she finally got up out of the armchair, I kissed her hands with sweetness as if they were the greatest treasure I had, and in a certain way I was, Seyran was my greatest treasure and my greatest suffering.

But for a moment I forgot about that, I set out to think it was just her and me on a record of Istanbul dancing like two silly young men and woman in love who don't stop fighting while they are in love, love? if that sounds good, Seyran loves me, sounds great.

Her hands stopped in my neck and simultaneously surrounded her waist with both arms, the music was so enveloping that I had a tremendous desire to kiss her, what if she did? their huge eyes so jodidly beautiful made me lose me like a cruise about to sink.

"Ferit?" she looks missed, with the little time we were taking knowing Seyran I knew better than I wanted to accept.

I dropped her waist and went back to my usual figure, I smiled at her as I continued dancing and I encouraged her to dance next to me, to go to the fuck the rest is me Ferit Korhan at this club with the most beautiful girl on the track, so why not flirt a while and enjoy, she came back to me the smile and came close to me, her body synced to the rhythm of the music and I lost in that, the songs followed without stopping along with us dancing, from time to time I stuck to her and kissed her hands, It was up to me to pass his arms on my chest this was the fucking sky of Istanbul.

Among a few more drinks and still dancing I felt more euphoric and happy than I was, Seyran never left me, even though she looked tired she didn't sit for a single moment until my bravery began to become stupidity.

" Come on Ferit is late, let's rest a bit" I had to whisper myself because of the loud sound of the music, I took her hands and I stayed static, I wanted to ask her the doubt of my suffering, why she didn't love me, why she seemed so calm beside me when I burned with just his touch.

I moved a tuft of her hair back from her ear and I left my hand on her cheek, it felt so warm, she was very warm.

"What are you doing to me Seyran?" What did you do to me? " She slowly walked away from me

"Ferit, you don't feel well let's go home" get her out of my way and get me off the dance floor, that's the way it always was.

I sat on the couch hard trying to focus on the real reason I was here, closed my eyes as the sensation of alcohol kept helping me like a drug, maybe that was what I needed to forget all about.

"Ferit you've been very strange since we left, are you okay?" I tried not to listen to her, she had nothing to do with this but the warm feeling of her hand comforting me made me remember the 8 year old Ferit crying and praying not to leave the country.