The Break Up

Leo was devastated.

After Apollo returned to Olympus, Calypso broke up with him. She said that it wasn't his fault and that she just fell out of love. That she found someone else.

But Leo didn't believe her. She didn't neet to say it for him to know.

They always leave,

He thought. And it was always his fault. Everyone was concerned for him because he seemed more distant and less talkative. He stayed in his room more or went on rides with Festus or in the forge(let's pretend there's a forge at the way station). Emmie and Jo were concerned.

Not long after the break up, Calypso moved in with the guy she liked.

Reyna often visited Leo, making sure he was okay. He obviously wasn't but of course he tried to hide it with his humor. But after a while, she had to leave for a long time to hunt another Greek monster with the hunters.

Leo decided that he wanted to move back to Camp. He told Jo and Emmie and left the next day.

-

When he landed in front of the big house, campers swarmed him. He heard Chiron gallop through the crowd, shooing away the campers. Once they saw that it was me, they left with no words spoken back.

Guess I'm boring. Ha.

"Ah Valdez. How are you?" Chiron asked, a warm welcoming smile formed on his face.

"I'm great!" Leo replied. "I'm gonna head to my cabin."

Chiron looked like he wanted to say something but didn't. Leo was glad for that because he bolted. Festus lifted off and flew with Leo. Though he said he was heading to his cabin, he went straight for the woods and to the bunker. Once Festus followed inside, he shut the door. He crumbled to the floor, letting out the sobs he didn't realize he was holding in.

A/N not my characters, just my plot
All rights go the Rick Riordan