Ex's and Oh's

Percy was relaxed.

He, once again felt Leo fall asleep on his lap. He sighed and pecked the top of his head which was on his shoulder. He was snoring ever so slightly, barely making any noise.

He shifted Leo carefully, to hold him bridal style. He got up and started up to his cabin.

But on the way there, someone stopped him. When he looked to see who it was, he was beyond surprised. It was someone he thought he would never see again. One of his "ex's" if you could even call her that.

It was none other than the daughter of Atlas herself, Calypso.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, looking at Leo sleeping in Percy's hands. Leo seemed completely unbothered and Percy wanted to keep it that way.

"Looks like someone moved on fast." She grumbled, glaring at Percy. Percy was the one who scoffed now.

"Calypso, please. Stop shitting on him. Why are you even here?" Percy asked, trying to keep his temper at bay. He can't believe he even considered staying on her island and leaving Annabeth behind. He would've never met Leo if he had.

"Well I just thought I'd check on him. Never thought Percy Jackson had a thing for Leo Valdez! That sounds ridiculous! Ha!" she exclaimed, throwing her hands to her sides as if for a hug.

"Shut up!" Percy whisper-yelled. "Are you stupid? Can't you see him sleeping?" Percy said as Leo shifted a little in his hands but he didn't seem to wake up.

"Oh, I can see him very clearly. I didn't even know you liked boys. Speaking of, what about Annabeth? I thought you loooved her!" She emphasized the o in the word love. Percy took a deep breath to keep from hitting her. He would drop Leo then. But he knew Calypso wasn't going to stop any time soon.

He ran to his cabin and tried not to disturb Leo as much as he can, with Calypso yelling at him behind him which he didn't bother listening to. He tucked him in, wrapping the blanket around him. He caressed Leo's warm cheek and kissed his forehead, bending down to do so.

When he heard someone stomp their foot at the door, he whipped around to see that the titan princess had come after him. He rolled his eyes. He pushed her out the door and closed the door behind him after exiting the cabin himself.

"What did you really come here for?" Percy demanded, crossing his arms across his chest.

"I already told you." Calypso glared at him, crossing her own arms.

"I don't believe that." Percy glared daggers back.

"Well that's not my problem." she said, turning on her heel but staying right were she was, about a feet from Percy.

Percy almost at the boiling point with her attitude. He took another deep breath to calm himself down.

"If that's why you really were here than you saw him right? You've checked on him. Now leave." he snarled.

"I haven't talked to him yet, I'm not leaving until I do." She said with her back still facing Percy.

He was about to strangle Calypso when he heard someone call him.

"Percy?"

-

Leo thought he was hallucinating.

Or hearing things. Because he could've sworn he heard Calypso's voice. But that couldn't be true, right?

He just sat up when someone pushed through the door.

"Leo!" Calypso exclaimed and came running to hug him.