The First Night(Edited)

A/N Warning: there are even more sexual stuff like s*x in this and obvi swearing (Also this is my first time writing sm*t so sorry if it' kinda bad)

Percy was confused.

He just confessed his love to a guy. A guy. And that guy was Leo of all people. He loved him he really did. He just wasn't sure if he was okay with the fact the he was bi. He knew he likes girls but apparently he likes guys too. He always admired handsome men like Jason and Luke but he never realized he was also attracted to them.

But as soon as he kissed Leo, he loved being bi. He knew that he would do anything for that boy.

He was also embarrassed. He was caught making out with Leo by none other than Nico di Angelo and Will Solace.

Nico elbowed Will.

"Ow! What was that for?" Will asked his boyfriend.

"Shut up and let's go." Nico said dragging away Will with him to what he thought was the Hades cabin. "Sorry!" He called out over his shoulder. He could just feel Nico smirk.

Percy turned to face Leo and he did the same. They stared at each other for a while until Leo broke the silence.

"Wanna fuck?" He asked. His eyes widened when he heard himself. "I-" he started but was interrupted by the familiar pair of soft lips.

Percy crashed his lips onto Leo's and Leo let out another moan with Percy's tongue sliding on his. He let him go and grinned.

"I thought you'd never ask." He said letting Leo down and picking him up again bridal style. Leo yelped when he got picked up quickly but slid his arm around Percy's neck, the other on his chest. Percy headed towards his cabin, grinning like crazy.

When they reached the door to his cabin, Percy put down Leo and opened the door. He stepped in and pulled Leo inside before slamming the door and locking it.

He turned towards Leo, his hands slipping onto his waist. He kissed him one last time before throwing him onto the bed. He climbed on top but stopped.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked. Leo shook his head. He was disappointed but he was willing to wait. He was about to get off Leo when he pulled him back down.

Okay, now he was confused.

"I- I didn't meant it. I want to."

"Leo, we don't have to if you're not ready-"

"No!" He took a deep breath "I'm sure I want to." He had a look on his face like he was determined. Percy smiled. Well Percy wasn't going to say no to that.

"Alright." He said before kissing Leo again. He bit Leo's lower lip and slid his tongue in. Leo moaned. Percy cupped his face in one hand, the other on his waist. Leo's arms were around Percy's neck.

When they separated, they were breathless. Percy sat up a bit and took his shirt off and Leo blushed. Percy smirked.

"Like what you see?" He asked. Leo nodded.

"So can I have my turn now?" Leo was confused. When he realized what he meant his face heated up again. He hesitated at first but nodded again slowly.

Percy unbuttoned his shirt one by one. What was revealed under his shirt was a thin chest where you could see some of his ribs. But he didn't care, he loved him. All of him.

He felt Leo's chest and kissed him right above his collarbone. And he went down, kissing all the way to his hips. He looked up at Leo to ask for permission. He nodded smiling sweetly. Percy smiled back.