Happy...... or not

A/N Warning: Lots of triggering stuff and some sexual stuff

Percy was happy.

It's been a few days since they started dating. No one knew though, since Leo wanted to keep it secret. Percy agreed but let him know that no one will judge him. Since half the camp is gay too.

But if Leo wasn't ready to come out, he wouldn't force him.

Currently, they lay in bed facing each other, arms wrapped around each other. They were in the Poseidon cabin because there were only two places where they could be alone.

Sometimes Nyssa would come into the bunker but mostly, they could be alone with the each other in there too.

Leo had his eyes closed but he wasn't sleeping, he said he was just tired.

"Baby?" Percy said. He saw the red tint appear on his cheek and nose but he didn't open his eyes. Percy smiled, he loved when he was blushing. He looked so cute.

"Mmm?"

"I love you." He said, making Leo blush harder. He always says it first. He saw a smile spread across Leo's face.

"I love you too." He said, opening his eyes. His eyelashes fluttered while he blinked, adjusting to the light. Percy gave him a peck on the lips.

"Don't stop there. Go on." Leo smirked with the sparkle in his eyes.

"Okay, don't say I didn't warn you." Percy said before pulling Leo closer by his waist. Their legs entangled, Percy grabbed Leo's ass.

Leo yelped with the sudden contact but kissed Percy on the lips. It was short and sweet, no tongue involved. His arms were around Percy's neck, where they seemed to belong.

"Want more?" Percy asked, smirking.

"Yes." Said Leo daringly. Percy squeezed his ass and kissed him passionately. Tongue very much involved. Leo but his lip, making Percy moan. Percy lifted a hand from his ass and cupped his face. Leo's played with Percy's hair, twisting it in his fingers.

They had to stop for air. But if they didn't have to, they would've went on. They rested their foreheads against each others, eyes closed. Percy open them to look at Leo. He saw him with closed eyes breathing heavy.

Oh, I want to kiss him again so badly-

Then the conch horn blew. They were both startled but Leo was so startled that he fell off the bed and landed with a thud. He groaned and Percy bursted out laughing. He got off the bed and held out his hand for Leo to take but he swatted it away.

"Fuck you." Leo grumbled, getting up. He dusted off his clothes and glared at Percy.

"Don't you already do that? Also, I was helping you!" He still was laughing.

"Yeah, after laughing at me. And you're still laughing!" Leo gestured at doubled over Percy.
"It wasn't even funny." Leo muttered, rolling his eyes.

"S-sorry." Percy choked out. He stood up straight and smiled at Leo, who was still glaring up at the older boy.
"Come on! I said I'm sorry." Percy said pulling Leo into a hug. Leo tried to resist and push away Percy but considering how much bigger and stronger his was, it didn't work.

"Fine." Leo said, but it was muffled since his head was squished in between Percy's chest and muscular arms. Percy ruffled the younger boy's hair and let go.

"Okay. Ready for lunch?" Percy smiled.

"No." Leo said with a blank face and monotone voice.

-