Aftermath

A/N Warning: Some triggering things.

Percy was horrified.

He came walked in the cabin to find it empty. That's when he saw it, the blood. Spilling on the floor out of the bathroom. His eyes widened and he assumed the worst.

"Leo, LEO!" He yelled, running inside. He saw him on the floor, covered in blood. Just closing his eyes. His eyes moved to where the blood was spilling from. He covered his mouth in horror, the water in his eyes streaming down his face.

He sat down next to his body, lifting his head into his lap gently.

"No.... Stay with me Leo. Please." His voice broke. He called for Will. He held his wrist and tried to stop the bleeding by pressing on the cuts. He cupped Leo's face with the other hand.

Why?

He decided that he would take him to the infirmary and was going to make sure he lived. He wasted no more time and held him bridal style. He made sure his bleeding wrist was on his lap instead of hanging over the side.

He dashed out the door and ran to the infirmary.

"Will!" He called again. He stopped in front of the door when Will peeked out. His eyes widened. He yelled at his siblings to get him something. Percy couldn't hear what. He couldn't hear anything. Just the ringing in his ears. His vision clouded. He felt like the world was spinning. He felt the weight in his arms be lifted but the spinning didn't stop. He reached ahead for Leo but fell to his knees.

He just stayed there without moving for he didn't know how long. Everything hurt. Leo was hurt.

He felt someone put a hand on his shoulder and shake him. He blinked and suddenly the world sat back up right. He took in his surroundings. He was in front of the infirmary he remembered. The tears that he didn't realized stopped came rushing back.

"Percy.." said someone. He looked to his right to see Nico with a worried and sympathetic look.

"It'll be alright." He said trying to reassure him.

"He better be. If he's not then I won't be." He said, his voice cracking. He trembled. Even the thought scared him. He couldn't live without Leo.

"I know." Nico said, not more than a whisper. Percy looked up to see Nico misty eyed. He was honestly a bit surprised. He didn't know Nico cared for Leo. Nico looked up and caught Percy staring.

"I'm surprised too." He chuckled. He tried for a smile but the effort was enough to make Percy thankful for him. He nodded.

Nico helped him to his feet.

"I'm guessing I can't see him yet."

"Yeah. They're still trying." His heart skipped a beat.

"What do you mean, 'still trying'?" He said, the worry clear in his voice. Nico wouldn't meet his eyes.

"I didn't want to tell you but I guess you deserve to know. He... lost a lot of blood.." he said looking at his shoes. The worst possibilities flooded Percy's mind.

No no no no-

"But, he's going to be fine....right?" He looked at Nico but he still wouldn't meet his eyes.

"Right?" He tried again. No response. "Nico.."

"You should get going." He quickly said. "To like sword fighting practice or something." He walked away not waiting for a reply. Percy sighed and pushed the possibilities to the back of his mind.

Then another emotion hit him like a brick; guilt. He left Leo alone and let this happen. It was his fault. He mentally note to beat himself up later. He walked to the arena to practice with riptide in his pocket. Something to distract himself, even if it's just a little bit.

-

Leo was tired.

It was the first thing he felt when he woke up. His eyelids fluttered open then he realized that was a mistake. The lights nearly blinded him. He blinked to get used to it, but once he did, he took in his surroundings.

Infirmary,

He thought. He's been there before for small things when building the Argo ll. So he recognized it. But then he remembered why he was there and he was scared. Scared of what they'd think of him.

Fuck

His eyes floated down to his side where is wrist lay. It was wrapped in gauge and had the clip thing on his ring finger. He flinched at the sight. He had a blanket that covered him up to over his stomach but he was still shivering. He closed his eyes and tried to forget everything and go back to that endless darkness. It was peaceful. But that was his second mistake and it hasn't even been 2 minutes.

They'll hate you,

The voices started. He shut his eyes harder, as if that would help.

You should've gotten the job done.

You even failed at that.

Your miserable.

Your worthless.

Your useless.

No one loves you.

Percy doesn't love you.

He felt the tears that escaped his shut eyes, roll down his face. He couldn't help but believe them.

"Leo?" he heard someone say. He opened his eyes to see who. Will gave him that warm, sun of Apollo smile that could melt anyone. Which turned into a worried expression.

"I see your awake. How are you?" he said even though he could see the very clear tears. Leo sniffled.

"Fine." he lied, his voice still cracking.

"Look Leo, I not mad or anything. No one is. We're just worried and want to help you. Is there anything we can do?"

"Just make these voices stop." he mumbled closing his eyes while the voices overlapped, still talking.

"Just a little bit louder, Leo."

"Just make them stop!" he snapped. He opened his eyes and tried to sit up. Pain flared up his arms. He flinched but sat up anyway. He covered his ears trying to shut out the voices but it didn't work, like always.

"I don't think that's a good idea. Calm down, talk to me. What voices?" he asked. He didn't sound mad or judgmental, he sounded genuine.

"These voices, in my head." he sobbed. He looked up to see a really concerned Will, the water in eyes making it a bit blurry. "They won't stop." he said. Will sighed.

"I'm not sure if I can do that-"

"Then I'm not sure you can help me." he put his head in his knees and hugged them

"What about Percy? Could he help?" he said. Leo wasn't sure where the sun of Apollo was taking this. But his heart ached when he heard his name.

"Probably not." he said, muffled by his knees.

"Your not sure though, right? You said probably." he clarified.

"Definitely not" he corrected, still muffled.

"Wanna actually find out? He's been dying to see you." Leo looked up.

"R-really?" Leo sniffled. Will smirked.

"I'll take that as a yes."

A/N All rights to Uncle Rick. *sighs* Do I really have to say this every chapter?