Chapter 11: Osiris

"So, you got your ass beaten"

Tyler-"W...what the... Who are... Where am I?"

"I know you're scared and in shock, but I don't care anyways, let me just tell you this... You won't die now"

Tyler-"I... I died?!"

"Not really, just watch from here, let me handle this"

Tyler-"Who are you?"

"The spirit"

Tyler-"The useless one?..."

"I'm not useless, I just didn't felt like helping you... Humans are boring"

Tyler-"Why?"

"I can't have fun when I'm inside of one, I can't use my full power"

Tyler-"..."

"Because your body keeps me from doing so"

Tyler-"And... And how will you bring me back to life?!"

"Because I'm THE spirit, just watch"

Tyler-"You're...you're going to beat the woman?"

"no, I can't, I can't use all my strength now... It will take more occasions where I can take control... I unlock my power gradually"

Tyler-"Why didn't you left my body long ago? You were months in here"

"I can't, I'll have to leave your body once you die from natural conditions... When you're old"

Tyler-"Why?..."

"Because the spell was too strong. Anyways... Prepare for when I stop being in control which will be 5 minutes or less"

Tyler-"Why?"

"For fucks sake you ask too much questions. Because I can't take control of your body for more than 5 minutes..."

Tyler-"Sounds like a lot to remember..."

"And just so you know, my name is Osiris. And you're kinda in the place between your soul leaves your body and the afterlife, it's complicated"

After they finished chatting, Osiris disappeared.

Meanwhile

As the group managed to take the woman far away, Ursula rushed towards Tyler's body.

Ursula-"Oh god... Why... What did he even do?"

Everyone else was crying since the woman left, and now they were processing Tyler's death.

Then, Tyler's chest started to shine with an intense green light, and his body started to regenerate in a grotesque way. It was like his head was regrowing. His brain slowly regenerated, then the skull, and finally the muscles and skin, it was certainly not a good sight. Ursula was the only one who saw it closely, and felt like she was about to puke.

Once his face regrew, his eyes also emitted a blinding green light, the entirety of the eye was just light.

Osiris stood up, his movements were like those of a puppet, he wasn't used to a human body.

Ursula-"W...what?!...Ho...how?!"

Lotte-"He's alive?!... Oh my god he is alive!" -She was joyful as well as everybody else, but the image of his corpse will be forever in their minds-

Osiris-"Fuck...this took more out of me than I expected" -The lights of Tyler's eyes disappeared-

Ursula didn't knew what just happened, since Tyler's body dropped after regenerating, and laid unconsciously on the grass. Her jaw was wide open.