Chapter 15: Behold, the peak of magic

Right after Diana realized what was actually happening to Tyler, he already jumped towards her, and grabbed Diana's head, violently dragging it across the floor as he ran.

Diana quickly used a considerable amount of magic to make her body several times more durable.

But it still hurt.

Tyler would simply not stop, until Diana grabbed her wand tightly, and shoot an explosive beam at him, knocking him away 3 meters.

Even after being knocked away, Tyler still kept attacking, getting on all fours and jumping at Diana.

His fingers curled to ressemble fangs, and went straight for her neck after shooting a small beam of magic to her face, giving him time to attack

Diana was fast enough, and made a barrier spell, shooting some magic beams in the process to keep Tyler away.

Once Tyler saw the barrier, he stopped attacking, and stood still, looking at her.

Diana- She touched her neck, completely shocked that if it wasn't for the barrier, it wouldn't be there- "What's wrong with you?..."

Tyler didn't respond, and instead, started attacking the barrier wildly, with scratches, bites and kicks. He was like an animal.

However, this time, Diana used more magic for the barrier, making it more durable to his attacks.

It still cracked, but didn't break

Once he realized his attempts were futile, Tyler closed his eyes slowly.

After re opening them, Diana quickly saw that they were glowing like before, and the magic coming from his body was back to the peak it was before.

Tyler gave control to that spirit once again.

As all this happened, the students were still watching everything. Some looked at the fight, amazed by Diana's magic, some were silent, most of them cheered.

It's in our nature to rot for the strongest after all.

Lotte-"What was... That?"

Akko-"I... I don't know he..."