9

Somehow, his face seemed to get closer. This is... no way.... Jennie's eyes slowly closed. She could feel their breaths touching each other. Jennie swallowed her stagnant saliva.

Then, drops of water began to fall on her head. Still, the two silently focused on each other, but....

"Ack...!"

The moment their lips were about to overlap, the rain started pouring down like a waterfall. Jennie curled her body and shielded her head around her.

"Damn it...."

Taehyung spoke a rare swear word and quickly took off his coat and put it over Jennie. And then he drove the horse in a hurry.

~

The two arrived at a small cabin used by mountaineers as a warehouse or a place to rest. While Jennie marveled at the shabby cottage, Taehyung got firewood from somewhere and started a fire in the fireplace. And then he took out the cleanest blanket and laid it next to the fireplace.

Jennie quickly took a seat next to Taehyung and warmed herself to the fire. The pouring rain made her underwear completely wet and her whole body trembled to the point that her teeth rattled. She wanted to dry off the clothes that had become completely drowned but....'In front of this person? Never!'

If she took off her clothes in front of Taehyung, he would think that she was trying to seduce him with her body again. Shame was the other issue. Jennie untied her hair from the high ponytail, squeezing the moisture off, and partially twisting her clothes which were on her to squeeze out some of the water.

At that moment, Taehyung took off his top. Jennie's eyes widened.

"......."

Taehyung squeezed the water out of his shirt, which he took off casually. The light from the burning wood in the fireplace overflowed over his wet and solid body. Each and every one of his muscles twitches as if alive. Jennie stared blankly at him, unable to breathe.

He hung his clothes on the chair. Then he turned towards Jennie and began to walk slowly. She was out of breath. Jennie reflexively shrank her body.

He's not coming to me. He's just coming to light the fire. Don't be so conscious.

Inwardly, she repeated hard to herself, but when Taehyung grabbed her hem, she eventually screamed at him. Jennie protested to her husband, who desperately grabbed her hem and tried to undress her."Hey! What... what are you doing?"

"You have to dry your wet clothes."

Taehyung frowned as usual. But Jennie did not give in. Even though she was not in a good condition, she couldn't get naked in front of this man like a drowning mouse.

"I'm OK!"

"If you stay like this, you will catch a cold."

"I'm just going to catch a cold!"

"Don't be ridiculous."

But Taehyung was no joke. He grabbed both of her wrists with one hand and then went out to unbutton her shirt. Under her thick shirt, a thin chemise was revealed. Perhaps because it was cold, her nipples stood erect. It stood out even under the dark wood fire. Jennie wept.

"It's... it's cold!"

"It would be colder in those clothes."

Taehyung even took her pants off. In a moment, Jennie was only wearing her chemise and she trembled and curled herself up to cover her body.
Either way, he didn't seem to care at all about Jennie's body. Just as he hung his clothes, he turned his back on Jennie and squeezed her clothes in front of the cabin door. After that, he took off his pants and underwear.

'Oh... my goodness!'

Jennie turned around quickly, but the image of his muscular backside wouldn't get out of her head. Taehyung, unlike her, looked firm in his thighs and butt.

She suddenly has a fever on her face. Jennie felt the presence of him coming from behind her and hugged her knee.

"Jennie."

"Yes!"

A voice that was an octave higher than usual echoed through the cottage. Jennie had to scream again at Taehyung, who casually grabbed her chemise.

"Your clothes will be torn if you do this."

"It's okay... It's okay!"

She blocked him with her whole body, but he didn't even pretend to listen. In addition, Jennie had her eyes closed tightly so as not to see his thing dangling below. In the end, she only floundered her arms and she was stripped naked, and was placed in front of the fireplace again.

She shed tears in sadness. He didn't seem to see her as a woman, let alone respect her as his wife. She was a bit reckless, but she wouldn't even do this to her same-sex friends. Jennie sobbed and squatted in front of the fireplace.Then, Taehyung approached her. He slumped behind her back and hugged her, without even letting Jennie react.

"......!"

This time she couldn't even scream. His hard body touched her bare skin. Jennie froze on the spot, only watching his large hand as he sweep his hands along her arms. His hands were hot. The rain seemed unable to cool him down. Heat transferred through skin to skin contact. Jennie trembled and closed her eyes tightly.

Taehyung ruffled Jennie's hair to one side and freely rubbed her body as if to check her body for its cold temperature. With one hand he massaged her cold hand, and with the other he ran his hands from her ankle to her knee.

"Eunng...."

Feeling his touch, a nasal sound leaked from her careless mouth. Jennie bit her lips. The embarrassment burned up her earlobes.

Whether he heard it or not, his gesture continued. After warming her arms and legs, he grabbed her chest with both hands. Even at that indifferent gesture, she felt an exhilarating pleasure that made her whole body shake. Jennie eventually ended up screaming at him."Ack!"

"......."

"Tae...Taehyung...!"

Jennie looked back at Taehyung in tears. But she still couldn't understand his feelings just by looking at his face. Jennie only vaguely thought that the unblinking black eyes that followed her were like those of a beast. Compared to that, she was a herbivore that had no choice but to be helpless.

"Your skin is cold."

"Oh, euung..., but, but...."

He grabbed her breasts from below and rubbed it. Seeing the pure white breasts being crushed endlessly in his hard hands, he saw Jennie grabbing his hand, but her fingers intertwined with his. Not knowing whether it was her finger or Taehyung's finger, her nipples were rubbed and twisted. She could feel the hot liquid flowing between her legs with a tingling sensation.

Taehyung tenaciously rubbed her chest with one hand, and slipped down his other hand to stroke Jennie's stomach with pleasure. She moaned and tried to avoid his hand, but she couldn't get out of his arms. At that moment, his hot breath blew into her ear."Why are you struggling so much? Does it hurt somewhere?"

"It's, it's not that, heuk...."

Goosebumps formed on her sensitive ears. Whether he knew that or not, Taehyung started rubbing his lips against her ear. Jennie's mouth sucked in air.

What is this? Is this really to warm up? No, I'm sure it is.

Taehyung hasn't visited her in the past week, and he never approached her first. So there was probably no self-interest in this gesture....

"It's wet."

"Uh...!"

His hand hand fell between her thighs. She was embarrassed.... Her face was burning. Embarrassed, Jennie clasped her thighs as a sign of protest, but he grabbed her legs with his hands.

"Oh...!"