15

She thought it would be nice to be connected with him first through their bodies. No, there was a time when she thought it would be nice if only their body would be connected. But when she got one, she wanted the other. When she got his body, she wanted his mind too. Was this simply greed for what one doesn't have?

"Be back safely."

It was Taehyung's first day going to work since he lost her memory. As the symbol of Woburn Kingdom, the commander of the Holy Knights, if rumors spread that he suffered from amnesia, confusion could come to the whole kingdom, so that fact had to be kept secret. Because of this, Taehyung could not rest for a while and returned to work.

She heard that Jake was a good assistant by his side, but was it really okay? Jennie looked at Taehyung, who came out of in simple armor, with worried eyes. Taehyung looked at her like that and clicked his tongue.

"Don't worry too much."

"You'll be fine on your own, so why would I worry?"

Jennie, who was irritable for nothing, answered curtly, and then realized her tone. She showed this side of herself to him again.. Strangely, in front of Taehyung, she was constantly being immature. She wanted to look good in front of him in contrast to everyone else....

"Yes, I will be fine." "......."

Taehyung lightly took in Jennie's rebuke and smirked. If it was Taehyung from the past, he would never have done so. And Jennie knew very well why he had changed so much.

He pulled her waist in. And he kissed her lips briefly. Even at that brief touch, her whole body became numb, starting from her lips.

Even after his lips fell, he didn't let her go right away. His face with a gentle smile caught her eye.

"I will come early today."

"Okay...."

Taehyung did not hide his regret of being separated from his wife while riding the horse. He looked back at Jennie several times and smiled when their eyes met. Even Jennie, who had never dated a man, could see that his kindness was not due to his obligation as a husband to his wife.

Jennie wanted her and Taehyung to be a couple just like this. That's why she went into his room late at night wearing a naughty lingerie and went hunting with him....But now she was left with a bitter aftertaste. As Taehyung disappeared from her sight, the smile on Jennie's lips disappeared.

Now that all of that had been accomplished, she couldn't get rid of the guilt that she was deceiving him. What will Taehyung say to her when he got his memory back? It was hard for Jennie to even think about Taehyung looking at her with her cold eyes.

She was crushed by anxiety. At some point, Jennie started to feel no fun in anything. Her heart was choked with anxiety when she chatted her best friend Rebecca without reserve, when she read her favorite book, and even when she mixed herself with the beloved Taehyung. And that afternoon, the anxiety became reality.

"It's been a while, Lady Lampard."

Her gorgeous blonde hair was much more like her own hair than Jennie had remembered. Jennie barely met the pale blue eyes that made her feel as if she was looking in a mirror.

"... Lady Mason."

Unlike Jennie, who was very intimidated, Georgia only looked confident.

"I'm here to see Taehyung."She naturally referred to him as Taehyung, instead of Count Lampard or Sir Lampard. But this situation was much better than Jennie's previously thought worst-case scenario. Jennie made a nonchalant look with all her might.