20

"Jennie...."

"......."

"Jennie, look at me."

His voice sounded sad. Or maybe it was because Jennie was imagining it. She wished Taehyung also loved her....

Along with the fatigue came a sense of shame. She got swept away when having sex and and eventually orgasmed several times. Her body, which had been heated with excitement, soon cooled down. All that was left was despair.

She couldn't believe she had come this far to only ending it somehow. Jennie loved Taehyung, but she didn't want to be played by him all her life. She had to leave him before she had any regrets. She wrapped a sheet around her body and quickly got up.

At first glance, Taehyung's face was stained with embarrassment. She thought he would laugh or get angry. Jennie still couldn't comprehend his feelings. But that's not what was important. She desperately wanted to disappear from here.

But she couldn't even take a few steps before her arm was caught. She didn't look at Taehyung. She kept her back turned and spoke coldly."Now our contract is over."

Her hoarse voice was pathetic. Still, Jennie continued her talk.

"And I don't want to continue this body-only relationship."

How could he play with someone like this. Was he having fun with her in the palm of his hands while she couldn't overcome his hands and eventually fainting? Or...

'I told you before. I am the only one who can come in and out of you.'

... Was it for the purpose of dissolving his lust.... She didn't know he was such a bad guy.

But even at this moment, Jennie hoped that his words of lust were exclusivity towards her. How could she be such a pathetic woman?

"The divorce papers... I will send it through a lawyer."

But the worst thing about her was that she still loved him. Tears welled up in her eyes as she uttered those words. Jennie bit her lip.

"Divorce, cannot be done."

A voice that sounded like it was suppressing something was heard. She was desperately holding back her tears."Why? We're just in a relationship made by contract...."

"I never thought that our relationship was just a contractual relationship."

Jennie only then turned to Taehyung. His face was contorted in pain. She probably had a similar expression. She couldn't breathe as she watched Taehyung's lips slowly open.

"Because I love you."

Her vision slowly blurred and the inside of her chest tightened. She felt tears running down her cheeks. Jennie's lips trembled.

"It's too much...."

"...Jennie."

"Did you have fun playing with me?"

"......."

Jennie struggled with her arms to shake off Taehyung's hand, but it was to no avail. The strong man did not waver at all. He held her wrist tightly as if he would never let go.

Why didn't he even let her leave? Did he want to feel better by seeing her crying? Jennie chocked up in."Let go!"

"I'm not going to let go. No, I can't."

"What...!"

Tears welled up at his absurd answer. Bewildered, Jennie wiped her tears away and looked back at him.