12

Georgia Mason. She was a distant relative of the Duchy of Wade's family and the famous daughter of Count Mason. She was the only aristocrat from Jennie's classmates, and the only person to argue with Jennie in her spare time throughout her school days.

"What should we do, Jennie? You were the only aristocrat at this school who failed the accounting exam?"

Georgia's voice echoes through the dining room. The noisy dining room became quiet in an instant, and the eyes of the students turned to Georgia and Jennie.

The two had uncommon blonde hair and blue eyes, and they were the rare aristocratic girls at the school, so they stood out even if they didn't try. The students in the dining room chattered, looking at Jennie and Georgia in turn.

Jennie felt her face tingle and forcibly raised the corners of her lips and smiled. In the first place, among the nobles attending this school, the only people taking accounting classes are me and you! Also, you saw that I signed up for the accounting course and you followed me in!

Of course, Jennie herself had nothing to say about failing the course she signed up for. But what about it? After listening in class, it wasn't as fun as she thought.

Jennie would miss accounting classes, and she would often go out with Rebecca to the downtown area. On the day of the exam, the accounting teacher asked, "Lady Lampard, did you sign up for this class?" She could still vividly remember Georgia sitting next to her laughing exaggeratedly.However, Jennie was not one to sit still and tremble even after being insulted like that. She smiled as naturally as she could.

"What should we do, Lady Mason? Lady Mason the only aristocrat in this school to have such a loud voice?"

The face of Georgia, who she usually boasted that she was an aristocrat, was dyed red. And Rebecca, who had been concentrating on eating the carbonara as if she had no interest in the commotion, spit out the food in her mouth with a popping sound.

"So... so crude.... it makes sense that similar things flock together."

Georgia looked disgusted and turned around, almost running away. The dining hall, which had been quiet for a moment, soon became noisy as if nothing had happened. Jennie ate with her friends, smiling and carefree.

As it was later discovered, Georgia was resentful towards Jennie, whom she already disliked, because Duchess Wade chose Jennie to chaperon instead of her at the débutante, which took place three years after entering school.

It was simply unfair to Jennie. She never asked the principal to do such a thing, and she just shuddered at her débutante! In any case, Jennie had been bullied by Georgia ever since. But Jennie was also formidable, so Georgia's bullying was nothing short of pathetic.

'Although I was really annoyed when she spread rumors in the social world that I was a flirt and a player....'

The first time Jennie saw Taehyung was around that time. 18 years old, on the day of the school hunting contest. Jennie, who was confident in riding a horse, but couldn't hunt, had to assist others and that was Georgia.

"I don't want to be with her! I'm anxious! What if she shoots me with a bow?"

"If I could have shot you, I would have shot you sooner."

"See, I told you!"

Georgia only shut up when she heard that cooperative scores were also a big part of the hunting competition. As soon as the shots rang to mark the start of the competition, the two glared at each other and headed for the northern forest.

The Northern Forest was dark even in the middle of the day because it was densely populated with tall, leafy trees. Not only that, but there were also a lot of fairly large animals. However, the students of this school, who were not good at hunting on horseback, did not regularly enter the northern forest.The fearless Jennie and the fiercely competitive Georgia were on the same page for once. Jennie decided to go to the North Forest because she wanted to see big animals that weren't in other forests, and Georgia wanted to hunt cool animals that other students wouldn't even dare to catch. However, Jennie and Georgia, who entered the Northern Forest with curiosity, were chased by a bear exactly 30 minutes later.