Loving A Thug

Preface

Laila

"Let's play twenty questions."

"Fine but I'm going first." He smiled ever so faintly and said "What is your most memorable moment with your parents."

"Are you being serious."

"Of course I really want to know." He leaned in and kissed my lips

"Well when I was five, I was really afraid of the dark-"

"Every kid was afraid of the dark-"

"let me finish! So I used to be scared of the dark, my mom and dad would gather all the pillows from around the house and surround me with them. They used to say that nothing in the dark could hurt as long as all the pillows were intact."

"Yeah because everybody parents have done that." He laughed jokingly

I smiled picking up my pillow and throwing it at him. He grabbed my wrist pulling me on to his chest "Now I thought you would want to keep that for yourself." He kissed me and mummbled against my lips "Just in case you get scared."

*************************************************************************************************

Chapter One

Tyrone

Can't turn a hoe into a house wife. It was the moto I lived by, but my cousin Ralph told me coming to atlanta would change all that. But I wasn't ready to wife no bitch. As far as I was concerned no chick whether she be from New York or Atlanta was worthy to have my last name. Now I'm not saying I don't like pussy, I love pussy. Anyone nigga who don't love pussy is missing out. None the less no matter how good it is you give it up to me on the first night, you a hoe. You fuck me and you don't know shit about me, you a hoe. You fuck me because I got money you a hoe. And as I said before you can't turn a hoe into a house wife.

So then I have to ask myself why am I standing here in one of the hottest spots in ATL, Crucial. It was a strip club and a night club combined in one. The first floor was the night club and the second the strip club. Though the biggest party was outside where everybody showed of there whips. Today I decided to join the contest. I drove up in my black lamborghini. It had white leather seats with my name stiched into the headrest. I easily beat out the competition, until a candy red Aston Martin pulled up. I was trying to figure out what type of nigga would drive a car like that until a chick stepped out.

I was in awe. She had mocha skin and hazel-green eyes. She stood at about 5'4 and as she stepped out the car everyone fell silent.

A random nigga yelled "Damn shorty that's yours?"

As if in response she closed the door and sat on the hood. She crossed her lags and the hem of her dress slowly rose, showing off skin that looked soft enough to kiss. She looked up our eyes meeting and I felt my dick harden.

She walked over to me "So I'm guessing its between us." She smiled then looked over at my car. "I wanted one." She ran her finger along the hood "You going let me push it."

It was my turn to smile "You drive stick?"

She came closer, so close that I could feel her breath on my neck "What you think?" I found myself reisting the urge to take her back to my hotel room and bend her over my bed.

"Its a tie." I looked away from her eyes to the dude standing in front of us "The money will be split between the two of you at three A.M. right begore the club closes

"Cool" She said and walked back to her whip.

"Fine by me" It was 11 P.M. meaning I had four hours until I had a reason to see her again and maybe bend her over my bed.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I looked at my dock again 1:23. I looked up and saw her walking over to me. She pushed a key card across the table. "Look I really have to go but I'm staying at Four Seasons Room 429." And with that she walked away

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I walked out her room and felt something wet agianst my shirt. Seconds later the smell of coffe wafted into my nose.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry." She pulled her hair back revealing beautiful green-grey eyes.

"No it's fine."

She bit her bottom lip "Do you have a room here?"

"No, I was just visting a friend."

I thought back to the girl at the club I started to feel bed. It wasn't the point that we fucked it was that afterwards I had put the money on the table and left.

She frowned "Well I'm pretty sure I have a shirt that you can fit."

*****************************************