National Weed Day

MAKING A NEW BOOK PLEASE READ  

HOOD ESSENCE  

****************************************** 

Laila

I walked swiftly around my house. Almost every nigga and bitch I was cool with was rolling through my spot, hitting the club, and finishing the night off at the ranch.After all it is National Weed Day. 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

I sat down in my living room which was crowded with people. We had moved almost every piece of furniture out of the front room except my center piece. Which was were we had Vodka and the ash trays. It was safe to say everybody here was tipsy as fuck. We had been play I've never for the past hour and had cleaned out three bottles of vodka. And not just any Vodka, Russian Vodka.

"I've never..." I thought about it for a few seconds before replying"Fucked two different people in 24 hours. "

I watched as every nigga in the room threw I shot back before refilling there glass."my turn." Tyrone shouted out sounding like a big kid"I've never masturbated to the thoughts of someone eles even though I was in a relationship." his eyes focused on me

"I'm sensing a little history!" Keisha said her eyes going in between us

I kissed my teeth taking my shot and refilling it. "Happy? " I said rolling my eyes

I saw Hakeem visibly tense. Almost sensing the tension between ty and keeme, Lashia quickly interjected"To the club!" 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

I was grinded my hips to keep it trill by Kirko Bangs when I felt hands on my hips. I slyly flipped my hair back to see who it is. Upon the realization that it was Tyrone I was going to stop till my eyes focused on Hakeem with a bitch all on his dick. I grinded more sexualy feeling how hard he was. I smiled when I felt his lips on my neck and closed my eyes. We we're practically fucking on the floor. 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I went back and forth between the dance floor and the bar for about a hour until everyone got tired and decided to retire to my fathers ranch. We had been here for two hours before I got tired of seeing the chick from the club all up on keeme. I mean technically he had the right since I had called us off when my dad told me I had to date Jamal to keep a "special" eye on him. I mean but damn if you goin' fuck with another bitch don't do it in front of me. And this bitch just wasn't classy at all she was damn there letting him fuck her in front of everyone at the bon fire.

I got up walking to my horse Scarlet's stable. I rumbled around a bit before lighting a candel and pulling out her curry to brush her. I pulled it softly along her fur while brushing my hand against the red mark on her forehead. She was truly unique she was all white except for that one mark. It was why I named ger Scarlet. And also for my unique obsession with "The Scarlet Letter". After a few minutes I stopped and she stomped her hooves almost if complaining. I went to the shelf in the back of her stable and grabbed my red saddle. I threw it over her back and grabbed a few other things I would need to finish off my night just right. I held on to her long mane as I pulled myself up on her back. I was about to leave when I heard footsteps. out from the shadows emerged Ty.

"Going somewhere?"

I nodded my head "Care to join?"

He shook his head "Animals aren't my thing."

"All you have to do is sit behong me and hold on."

"I can sit in the saddle with you?" he said cocking his head to the side

I laughed before nodding my head a simple yes. he walked over and I extended my hand which he used to pull himself up. I tapped her sides softly and she begin to walk. I walked to the edge of the forest before drifting of the path. To a place that was mine and mine only. Well I guess mine and  

Ty's now. 

******************************************