Finding Her Love

Tyrone

I paced back and forth on Lashia's carpet. I was more then mad I was furious at both Lashia and Laila. Lashia for refusing to tell a nigga where the fuck Laila was. I had been here for hours trying to get a location but lashia hadn't budge.

I slowed as lashia spoke"I just don't want to betray her trust." she repeated for like the thousandth time, "I don't know why it matters so much to you anyway." her voice became laced with anger and something eles I couldn't quite pick up on.

"Come on lashia please." ten minutes of me saying that and I got what I wanted Laila location. I pulled out my phone looking at the only picture I had of her (picture on side) "soon enough." I thought to myself. 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤  

I pulled up to the remote beach house in Cabo. Its was beautiful out here white sand, clear waters. But shit I was going on we what others said it was dark ad fuck outside. I was nervous I really didn't know how Lai would take it but fuck she couldn't do that shit. Just leave a nigga like that. We not in a realtionship and I know that but I want to be.

I want a chick I could hold at night. Someone I could give my last name to. Someone that would have my kids. Someone who I could trust to hold me down. I wasn't settling anywhere short of laila.

I walked into the house taking my time up the steps following the sound of music. I walked in the room wrapping my arms around her waist. She melted pressing her body against me.

"I missed you." I whispered lightly in her ear,

she turned around and kissed me softly "How much?"

"This much." I said picking her up and walking her to the bed 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ I looked down at her body. She was fucking beautiful. I pulled back a little heading down the stairs to make breakfast. I had been down for 30 minutes. The eggs bacon susage and waffles were done. All I had left was the pancakes when I felt Lai hands snake around me.

"So I saw your bags."

"uhuh." I replied staying focus on the task at hand

"Just how long you think you staying?"

"I don't know Ma. How long can I nigga stay?"

She started kissing my back lightly "As long as you want."

I snaked my arms around her waist pulling her in between me and the stove and kissed her neck. She took over in making the pancakes. "Good cause I wasn't leavin'" 

******************************************