Pink and blue

Laila

I layyed back on the bed as the doctor n moved the mic over my belly. Me and Ty were listening to the baby's heartbeat and than we were going to look at a ultrasound to see the sex. We both listened and I could tell something was wrong. After every heart beat there was a soft fluttering sound.

"Why is it beating like that." when I heard the worry in Ty's voice my heart immediately started beating faster and I clutched his hand.

"There could be a problem with the baby's heart." the doctor said moving the mic and turning on the t.v. "I had a case like this there was a open flap in the heart. If thats the case then it's nothing a surgery can easily fix the promblem."

"What kind of surgery. " I asked

"Open heart."

Twenty minutes of me and Ty bombarding the doctor with questions later we were finally looking at the ultrasound.

I surprised look covered her face. "I found the fluttering sound."

"What is it." Ty said the panick evident

"You guys are having twins one boy one girl." 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Babe you shouldn't be inhaling all these fumes." Ty said for the umpteenth time.

"Nigga get out my face with all that shit. I can't do this, I can't do that, I shouldn't be doing this, don't eat that. Fuck Ty I mean what the fuck can I do!"

"Go sit in a corner or something. " he smiled then rubbed my belly

"Stop you know I hate that."

"You don't mind when I do it at night. "

"That's because they be kicking me and that shit hurts."

I looked at at the room it was half pink and half blue and each side had a crib, changing station, and a dresser that matched the wall. Then all of a sudden I felt Ty rubbing my belly again.

"Tyrone Chambers I swear to God I will kick your fucking ass." 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

I clutched my new phone to my chest. When I had came over to Ty's house last week TJ dropped it in the sink when he was washing his hands. I had 107 messages I opened the first one from Lashia it was a multimedia.

"Your having my seed you and I have something. You and THIS BABY comes before everything even Lai." 

******************************************

SHORT AND BORING I KNOW I KNOW BETTER NEXT TIME!

COMMENT VOTE!