BROKEN

My heart pounded in my chest as I relayed the story to Keeme. He had his arms around me holding me to his chest which was very considerate considering I was crying. And I don't just mean tears were your massacre get messed up. I'm talking about when you have snot and shit lets jusy say right about now I wasn't a pretty sight.

After pratical listening to the call for at least thrity minutes. I took off my ring ready to throw it off the brooklyn bridge. But when I got to the edge I couldn't bring myself to do it instead I attached it to necklace and pushed it under my chest.

I looked at myself in the mirror in front of my hospital bed. Yes I was in the hospital after not throwing the ring I got back in my car to drive home. We can all agree its hard to see through the haze of ones tears. Which lead to me running a red light, getting hit, and totaling my car.

"It's going to be fine."

"Which secretly means your life is oh so fucked up let me say some kind words to cheer you up."

"Damn Lai you don't have to be a bitch about it. DAMN!"

"I THINK I HAVE EVERY RIGHT SEEING AS MY EX-FIANCE FUCKED MY SISTER!" 

listening as my heart monitor started to beep at a insane rate

"Your right." he said with a sigh an handed me some tissue "Lai I'm just trying to be there for you." he touched my belly "And him or her."

I touched belly as a fresh round of tears started. HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF A BABY ON MY OWN? 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

I walked around Hakeem's house and my new place of dwelling. Sorry to say but imma have to lay it on thick. You ready! It"s been two months since that horrible night. I'm five months pregnant and my sist er is two months pregnant. DA DA DUN! I fucking know the bitch pregnant. On a somewhat lighter note I moved in with Keeme after that constant harassment of Ty became a little to stress for me and Gabriela who Keeme loves to call Gabby. Oh yeah I forgot I'm having a girl. YAE ME london voice. Back on track my dad has removed from all operations since because of my stress levels I am now considered a high risk pregnancy. This is truly awesome for me since it makes it easier to avoid Ty and my sister's now round belly.

Is it wrong to say that sometimes I want to pull out my twin desert eagles and shoot her. I swear imma use one gun to shoot her in the head and one in the stomach. I OFFICIALLY HATE THAT BITCH! 

****************************************** 

I KNOW IM GOING FAST BUT ITS ONLY BECAUSE I WANNA GET YoU TO THE Juicy SHIT THATS GOIN HAVE SCREAMING IN YAH BED DramA AND LEG SHAKING SEX!

-JAYLA SAINT JULIEN