Donashia

I pulled up to the hospital to see Laila and X sitting in the waiting room. I dont even know why I'm here Laila just texted me the adress and said it was important. Laila came to me and pulled me on the side. She hugged me and leaned her head on my chest. I could feel her body shaking and shortly after it started I heard her sniffle.

I looked down into her eyes "Babe what's wrong."

She looked at me, her eyes filled with sadness"Earlier me and Daddy found out Ricardo was a snitch."

"WAIT, you've been working with your Dad I thought we said you were going to stop while you were pregnant."

"Daddy didn't know who to trust- But thats not the point... So me and Daddy found out Ricardo was the snitch and Daddy asked for me to fill in Lashia so I did...But I told her not to do anything until we were all there...But she still did, when daddy told me Lashia was there I really didn't think anything of it but when Ricardo showed up me and Daddy got suspicous...So we both went...And when we got there Ricardo was standing over Lashia's body she was shot twice...Once in the head and once in the stomach." And then she broke down again crying into my chest "I-I mean I know I said I ha-hated her but, Ty she's my sister."

"So lashia is dead?" She nodded her head "What about the baby?"

"That's why were here."

Minutes later the doctor came out and we all stood rushing over to him. Well at least I did.

"The family of Malashia." we all mummbled soft agrements "The baby survied and she's very tiny but luckily it seems her lungs are somewhat healthy but her white blood cell count is very low so if you want to visit you will have to be sterliezed first."

"Can we see her now." Laila asked and i was quite surprised since she wasn't to fond of Lahia having my baby in the first place. But i guess she had turned a new leaf after he sisters death.

The doctor nodded her head "Room 439, follow me."

We walked slowly to the room. Well me and X did Laila was kinda rushing. I grabbed her waist "Well get there babe just calm down."

She sighed "I just want to make sure she's alright."

The doctor stopped and slowly opened the door it had a single crib. We all stepped through and instantly a whirl wind surounded us. "Sterlizer." the doctor yelled over the wind around us.

When we finally walked in Laila gasped shiti was a little stunned to. Tubes and wires was coming out from everywhere and plunged into her body. "It looks worst then it really is."

Laila nodded and walked over to her touching the edge of the crib. I stood softly behind her "What are we going to name her."

"Donashia."

~~~

Laila and I, but mostly Laila, have been going to see Donashia all the time. Laila treats her like her own. The doctor said her lungs are developing which is a good thing because shes only 3 months old. Lai was holding Nashia she looked down at her with regret. I couldn't put my finger on what she could regret.

I stood behind the rocking chair that Lai had got put into the hospital and slowly massaged her shoulders. I could feel her body relaxing beneath mine not long after a started a low moan escaped her mouth.

"Want to do my feet next." she said taking her feet out her slippers and wiggling her toes

"I'll do more than just that when we get home." I then placed a soft kiss on her neck and walked towards the door

"Where are you going?"

"I got some business to handel."

"Mmmmm" she said while rolling her eyes and looking back at Nashia

"What?"

"Nothing." she snapped

"Who peed in your cereal." I mumbled before slamming the door behind me

******************************************