Two Birds One Stone

I sat with Keeme watching the fire, it painted the brick walls around it with a soft red, yellow, and orange hue.

I closed my eyes wanting to fall asleep. I had been here for the past few hours. I had planned to v ome and tell Keeme that me and Ty had worked things out but as soon as the words escaped my mouth Keeme declared tonight as out know night. I was on the verge of turning him down but decided against already knowing they if I told Ty he wouldn't want me to come. So I stayed.

We ate Shrimp Alfredo that Keeme cook since my feet were killing me. Then we watched The Breakfast Club which brought me to tears because of the ending hut I blamed on hormones even though I always cry at the end of that movie. Then we roasted marshmallows in the fire place because I was hungry. Don't judge I'm eating for THREE.

So now we're at this point. Me and Keeme watching the fire as it painted the walls. Both of us quite, each of us consumed with our own thoughts.

"I should go." I mumbled and try to stand up but failed because of my huge belly.

Keeme came and stood before me grabbing my hand and wrapping the other around my waist.

He stood me up and pulled me into his arms softly mumbling "I'm gonna miss you."

I smiled into his chest "I'm always just a phone call away."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I pulled up to Ty's house and saw Lashia's car sitting in the drive way. I grabbed the few bags that I had from the grocery store since I had promised Ty I would cook for him.

I opened the door just in time to hear Lashia say" "Then we have a lot time considering that she's at Hakeem's place."

"Always in my business Malashia." I said to my sister. Ty walked over to me and kissed me lightly in the lips. I smiled "I have more bags in the car." he nodded his head and walked out. I walked over to Lashia and stood in front of her "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Like I was going to let you still what was mine."

"what exactly is that." I said sacrcasticly

"Tyrone. " she said bodly

"Look here, he only fucked you because you drugged him. So this lil fantasy that y'all have something needs to go. Now I'm goin give you one opportunity meet me at the basement of headquarters at 9:45 and we're going to talk every thing out." I smiled sweetly before walking into the kitchen to prepare me and Ty's dinner.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I sat on my bed 8:27 . I picked up the phone and texted my daddy convo:

Me: I did some digging and i found out Ricardo is another one of the snitches!

My Thug Daddy: So what the hell we going do about it,,, Ty goin" want to kill us both if he found out i let you back in to work, you know he don't want you stressing.

Me: I can handel myself... and I want to be there next time so hold it off until tomm.

My Thug Daddy: Anything for the women who found my snitch.

I closed the messages between me and my daddy and went through my contacts until I found Ricardo's name. I opened a knew Text messsage

Me: I know your dark secret meet me at the basement 9:50 sharp not a minute early not a minute late.

My New Victim: ... No promblem 9:50 sharp

I closed me and Ricardo's messages and locked my phone before putting it on charge. I hopped in the shower letting the hot water roll down my skin. I slowly washed my body watching as the water carried away the soft suds. I jumped out lotioned me and slipped into a black sun dress black sandals and and black beanie.

I arrived at the warehouse and took the back way that had no cameras if this was going to be sucessfully I need not to be seen. Imoved quickly my Daddy ahad the camera on a ten second rotation. i quickly moved down the stairs and blended with the black whenever the camera would swing back around. After getting down the first steps I used the finger print I had for Lashia and I opned the door.I walked in and stood in the back of the dungeon where you couldn't see me if you came in through the front door. At 9:44 i got a call from my Dad.

"Lashia is at the warehouse why."

" I dont know I told her about Ricardo when she was at Ty's house ealier... but I told her we were waiting she probably just miss the atmosphere Daddy don't trip."

"Ok."

"Night." I said while faking a yawn

Almost as soon as I hung up Lashia walked through the door. I stopped pulling out my twin Desert Eagles and let two shots rang through the air. My sister dropped and blood spilled out from everywhere. One to the stomach and one to the head just like I said I would.

I walked over to her body and crouched down"У нас никогда не будет кровь." (We will never be blood)

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I sat in my car a block away from the warehouse behind a few trees. I saw Ricardo's red Porshe fly by a minute later my dad texted me.

My Thug Daddy: Ricardo and Lashia both at the warehouse meet me there.

I grabbed the nutri gram bar that I had on the passenger seat and opened my dad lived a couple minutes away. He always liked to be close to his work just like me. I had to wait 15 minutes before my daddy drove by a waited another minute before driving out of my hidden spot and headed back towards the warehouse. When I pulled up my daddy just had been stepping out of his car. We both barged in and pulled up the security system so we could see where they were. Both of there Cards came up in the basement.

My Dad rushed down the stairs to be met with Ricardo standing over my sisters body. Before he could utter a word I let my shot ring through the air. I stood over his body "Увидимся в аду." (See you in hell)

*********************************************

Updated early because I'm moving Friday Sat and Sun...This is my weekly update :)