DONE

Laila

After my little sexcaped with Tyrone and lashia walking in on the shit. Me and him headed back to my fathers ranch to take a quick shower. For once the extra clothes I keep here came in handy since we couldn't seem to locate my bra or panties.

We had been sitting outside blazing with everyone. The sun was well into the sky but nobody felt like leaving. Me and the rest of the girls ,NOT counting the BITCH that was with keeme, went into the house and cooked breafast.

After everyone ate away there munchies away they had up to the rooms together or alone. Hopefully , NOBODY fucked I mean when I take sheets of the bed that's not something I want to think about. But anyway after breakfast Tyrone and myself snuck away and had a little fun. Fuck a little we had a lot. 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

I sat down as I waited for keeme to come from upstairs. I was about to kill what was left of our realtionship. He would never understand half of my hurt, anger, and sadness. He would never understand the pain he put me through with the endless and nameless girls he slept with.

I heard his footsteps behind me and felt the couch sank a lityle when he sat down beside me but I said nothing. Now that I was about to do it my nerbes were shot. I wanted hom to pull me on his lap and tel me he would never hurt me again. I wanted him to tells he would make all the pain go away. Then my drifted off to Ty how after breakfast we had made love how he held me in his arms and promised to never hurt me how he said he was different.

"I just came over to say..."I paused takibg a deep breath "were done."

"I figured when you walked off and he followed you."

I rolled my eyes finally looking at him, "Surpised you noticed when you had that bitch all over you."

A sad experssion crossed his face, then in a blank it was gone, "You think I like seeing that nigga all over you. " he practically growled then his face softened "I only wanted to make you mad. it hurts seeing you with him how he holds you a kisses you." He looked away from but there was undoubtedly sadness in his voice.

"Yeah well me and Jamal are done also...so..."

"All that for him huh." He said referring to Ty

I shrugged "Daddy said we had enough info and ordered him to be killed."

"Why can't we thug it out?" He grabbed my waist pulling me onto his lap. I tried to pull away but he just pulled me closer nuzzling his face in my neck. I closed my eyes loving how he made me feel. I jumped from.his lap when a image of Ty smiling popped in my head.

Hesitantly I took a few steps while saying "I can't...We can't..."

He stood taking a step forward for every step I took back "Why not."

"You know why."

I had finally reached the front door and I opened it quickly made my way to my car. In truth I still loved Keeme and I dint want to rush with Ty. SHIT a bitch needed a break. I need to get away from all the drama and problems in my life. I need a vacation from all this mafia bull shit. 

******************************************