-3-Do I know Nate?

"Roselyn is her name" said Nate, when I asked about the lady, after her dismissal.

"From?"

"Oh Christine. You worry a lot," he rubbed my shoulders, "she's just a fellow artist who is inviting me to an exhibition"

"S-So, why are you sweating?" I raised a brow

"The lights were out. It just came"

"Why wasn't she in shoes" I asked

"Babe, you want her to wear heels all day?" he laughed

"Okay, why was her hair messy"

"I don't even know"

" And why did her..."

"Ei Christine! Christine the CIA agent" he teased.

"I'm not kidding, I heard..."

"You heard what? Ei! Oh c'mon, you're better than this" he rolled his eyes.

"Okay so what was..."

"What was what? Oh so you don't trust me" he put on a long face.

"I do," I said, "you know what, forget about it"

At this juncture, I had to let sleeping dogs lie since one thing I hated were arguments. I am very sentimental this any causative of misunderstanding must be prevented. Although I still thirst for more information pertaining to this Roselyn, Nate's satisfaction was to come prior to mine.
It's been two weeks and I've been declining the calls of my parents, as well as Auntie's. Not to be disrespectful but, I was tensed and too shameful to answer. I had lied to Auntie - which I wish I hadn't, and I wouldn't know how to answer any question she would ask. Auntie let her word and continuously sent me the income via mobile money. I would always send "Thank you" through SMS but avoid any further messages.
Nate would leave home exact 9am and arrive 11pm, to have his way with me, no matter how many times I complained of fatigue. Sometimes I would pent up my emotions and remember a verse, Colossians 3:18

"Wives, submit yourself to your husbands, for that is what you should do as a Christian"

The continuing verse was the opposite but other days, he would act as blind as a bat. Maybe it was his mood swings.
The month that followed was more of like a nightmare.

"I'm pregnant Nate," I shouted when I got home from the hospital.

"Huh?" He jumped out of the couch, in the living room.

"I'm pregnant" I smiled

"A-And you're happy? You're happy about it? A-And who's the father?" He frowned.

I wasn't standing very close, but I could hear him breathe heavily as though his heart was racing. His eyes were red and he wouldn't stop pacing.

"How could you get pregnant!" He yelled, "Are you insane?"

"What do you mean by that?" I cried, " Shouldn't you be happy?"

"Happy? Happy about what? Tsw. This isn't a good time."

"So all those nights you pounced on me like a wild dog, what were you expecting?"

" Watch your words miss" he stretched a finger

"But I don't understand you"

"How will you understand?" He punched the wall, " You have no brain to understand why this is a mistake. You don't even rationalize".

At that moment in time, I took a few steps back as the uttered words loudly repeated in my head.

' This isn't my child. It isn't ' he said and walked out of the living room.