𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓💫

Amha got done with her classes and making her way towards the exit in the middle she found the most annoying person Fiza . She is the popular girl of college not for the studies but fliriting with boys for sure . She came in front of Amha with her minions and throw her assignment sheets.

Amha ignored her and went past her towards her destination not before messing her sheets where she found her cousin brother Zain being the heartthrob of the college as usual but she knows he don't give a damn about any drooling eyes . He only cares for his one and only Janna .

Zain was leaning on his car Buggati with specs on . He saw her coming he move aside and opened the door for her she sat down while thanking him and Zain sat on his own seat before driving of towards the Mallik industries.

" What happened why are you so silent today " he asked sensing tension on her face".

" You are going Harvard next year " Amha told him very calmly but shouts the next minute

Zain stopped his car abruptly in the middle of the road and looked at Amha .

" When did I said this I told you I am going to complete my graduation from here only " he said giving reasons to her

" Yeah but Ryan uncle wants you to go and study there " she told him his father's desicion regarding his future

" What the hell how can Abbu decide for me . I am not going anywhere leaving her when I know her feelings very well " he is now more angry with his how can he decide all the things . He thought to have a talk with his mother once he get home .

" Now don't behave inappropriately with uncle otherwise bua will not going to help you in any of your plans from next time " she said knowing her bua very well . Her bua loves her husband so much that she can't tolarate any kind of disrespect towards him.

They reached Mallik industries after few minutes . He parked the car and they made their way towards their family room where only family is allowed.
Amha opened the gate and saw her chachu sitting with his manager doing some paperwork .

" Aaj aap yha kesse or vo bhi itne shant " she inquired about his behaviour .
Zain sat down on one of the chairs as he don't have any work here rather than chilling it's his Mam's company but for some reason it will be going to Ayra's name . So the future heir of the company is Ayra .

Amha denied to take the position as she don't have any interest in running a company when she doesn't like this profession . She wants to open a event management company of her own and her family is very supportive that they give opportunity to their children's to choose their own profession.

" Your bua wants my signature and she said it's kind of important" her chachu told his answer to his curious girl .

"Even if it is not important, she has called you. I am telling you that uncle and mother are just pulling your leg" the boy who was silent from the start said his first words that to about his mother's habit of just pulling her brothers leg unnecessarily .

Just then the door of the room got opened and the remaining family came inside while talking about some deals which they finalized today

" Mamma you are also here . Is the deal was so important that you had to personally come and discuss it here?"
Amha asked to her mother because she rarely saw her mamma going to company after her brothers birth .

As her Baba told her mamma to not take extra work load if she wants she can do it after the children were old enough to be handled by their grandparents but only if she wants otherwise she can rest at home as much as she wants .